Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Good game up till the shame. Shame. Hopefully he comes back stronger from it.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
You're clearly not a fan :lol:
A fan of CBs who consistently go in two footed, can't head a ball to save his life and perpetually has a boot flying around 6 feet in the air? Only someone as thick as Bailly himself would be a fan. He could have been sent off already twice before getting injured. He's a joke.

AJ10

He did ok.

Will not be surprised when he's sold before jones, not due to quality but due to him being injury prone. :houllier:

Loublaze

ATLien
A fan of CBs who consistently go in two footed, can't head a ball to save his life and perpetually has a boot flying around 6 feet in the air? Only someone as thick as Bailly himself would be a fan. He could have been sent off already twice before getting injured. He's a joke.
Which CB at this club do you rate?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Thank you sir. Flying in for no reason :lol:. He won the ball
After Kovacic was already fouled and clearly going to fall into him. Oh I know let's stick my fecking leg under the man falling to the floor, definitely won't get hurt from that. That type of thinking would have for Kovacic's head kicked off earlier in the game. I guess luckily for him he isn't complete moron like Bailly.

Loublaze

ATLien
After Kovacic was already fouled and clearly going to fall into him. Oh I know let's stick my fecking leg under the man falling to the floor, definitely won't get hurt from that. That type of thinking would have for Kovacic's head kicked off earlier in the game. I guess luckily for him he isn't complete moron like Bailly.
So what you expected him to let the ball go past him after that Chelsea Real Madrid flop went down? He was supposed to stand there like an idiot? He won the ball and that dick fell into him. Very few will agree with you, and its not a popularity contest, you're just wrong and see what you want because you don't rate the player.

People only see what they want to see
True

always_hoping

Bad luck on that injury hopefully not a long term one. Thought he was one of United's best players today and if he stays Ole needs to show more faith in him.

Hoof the ball

Bailly doesn't help himself. He doesn't know how to put his leg into tackles in a way that's safe for him. Leaning his torso back and putting his leg out in front is the surest way for the entire weight of another to fall on him in that compromised position. He needs to think about how he's tackling. He's not just unlucky, his decision making contributes to it.

Canagel

Finally we have a set pieces threat again. Shame for the injury. I hope he stays next season.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He had a few tidy moments with the ball at his feet, but his aversion to heading the ball is just hilarious. That kung-fu kick attempt was mental.

He has no future as a centre half if he is going to continually duck away from an aerial ball. I'd back Mata to win a header against him.

Strats

Thought he was good given the time he's been out of the line up. Shame to see him injured again.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Played really well IMO. At the same time, went for a bicycle kick for no reason, flew in 2 footed which could've been a pen and a red card under VAR, and then probably tore his ACL. He probably won't be sold this summer now but he won't be of any use next season anyway so might get sold the summer after.

Andersons Dietician

Played pretty well until he started heading back to the old Bailly and throwing himself in to dangerous tackles and inevitably came out of one injured but up until the 5 minute spell before the injury looked solid. We’ve seen it so many times before though comes in plays well then quickly form falls off a cliff.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Was good. Perfect fit if Ole wants to play high risk high intense game . I would keep him.

C'est Moi Cantona

Never saw a reply of what he did in passage of play before he got injured, seemed to fly in with some out of control dangerous lunge, but could be wrong.

He's ok, but doesn't look like becoming what we thought he might, and saying he should stay until at least Rojo and Jones have been shown the door is hardly a complement.

Mcking

He played well. Defended very well, passed the ball well, played some very good passes inbetween the lines and was a threat at set-pieces.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He goes from sublime to ridiculous in a matter of minutes. His knee didn’t look good which is a real shame, but he’ll never be trusted if he can’t stay fit and stable.

I wonder if he will ever calm down with experience?

Skint Billionaire

He goes from sublime to ridiculous in a matter of minutes. His knee didn’t look good which is a real shame, but he’ll never be trusted if he can’t stay fit and stable.

I wonder if he will ever calm down with experience?
We need to trust him. There's a real gem there. He's just had a bad run of the green. He's different class, but just needs a solid run of games and space to demonstrate his fine ability and leadership skills. Imagine Bailly at City in his prime. He's a player alright. Just give him a bit of love and support ffs

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Never saw a reply of what he did in passage of play before he got injured, seemed to fly in with some out of control dangerous lunge, but could be wrong.

He's ok, but doesn't look like becoming what we thought he might, and saying he should stay until at least Rojo and Jones have been shown the door is hardly a complement.
The injury seemed to come from the second of two ridiculous lunges, within seconds of each other. Utterly brainless.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We need to trust him. There's a real gem there. He's just had a bad run of the green. He's different class, but just needs a solid run of games and space to demonstrate his fine ability and leadership skills. Imagine Bailly at City in his prime. He's a player alright. Just give him a bit of love and support ffs
I’ve always liked him but you do need calmness and composure at the back, let’s be honest He’s got a touch of the Phil Jones in him which is worrying.

I do think him and Lindelof seem to make a decent partnership especially for a high press.

Status
Not open for further replies.