Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Proving again He's easily our best centreback

A shame he won't ever fulfil that title though.

dogwithabone

Did well tonight against a decent strike force. worries me a bit that there’s a mistake in him and although I’m not a great fan of Lindelof I don’t feel quite as edgy when he’s playing.

el3mel

Proving again He's easily our best centreback

A shame he won't ever fulfil that title though.
Not really he's not. We're not doing this again ?

Good as a bench option but nothing else. Maguire and Lindelof with all their faults are much better.

thepolice123

His pace bailed us out a few times today. Still did some pretty bizarre stuffs like chesting the ball in the crowded box and then booting it away.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

Good as a bench option but nothing else. Maguire and Lindelof with all their faults are much better.
I disagree. If he could play like that every match he would be clear of them both. But he can't so he isn't.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He could be really good if he wasn’t injured and cut out the errors. He has it all

kundalini

Good performance. Defended well and was willing to carry the ball forward to build moves.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Did his job very well tonight and totally bossed Calvert Lewin all night long.

He could be really good if he wasn’t injured and cut out the errors. He has it all
cant even head the ball properly.

was good tonight. But he’s very far from having it all. Even if we ignore all the errors, and ability to stay fit :lol:

Chief123

Unfortunately we have the same cycle with Bailly. A good performance which promises so much then along comes a big game where he’s absolutely reckless and costs us the game. I’ve wished so often for him to become a regular but he’s let us down far too often.

He needs to put 10 games back to back that are 7/10 or higher in order to show he can be a regular.

VivaRonaldo85

Great potential as a dynamic CB but horrific injury record is damning unfortunately for the guy.

eire-red

He's such a weird player, you just don't know what you'll get. He goes from looking like Lovren to Maldini in a matter of minutes, and back again. A fun player to watch, and decent performance all the same.

LJJT

Thought he played really well and his pace allows us to play more adventurously. However, his injury record is terrible and is partly due to him going in for headers behind team mates and cracking his skull against others. I’ve no idea why he does it he can see all before him but likes to double up and hurt others and himself in the process. It’s dangerous,

Foxbatt

I love it when he plays with Jones simply because of the comedy factor.

arnie_ni

Its his pace. Its so noticeable every time he plays. We badly need a tip centre back that's actually quick and aggressive

Valencia Shin Crosses

When he’s on you can see how much more dominant we are because no one is worried about shielding him at the back and he wins the ball extremely well defending on the front foot.

I really get tired of hearing how error prone he is, as if our other cb’s are pillars off reliability. Lindelof has a nervy moment at least once a game, and Maguire has gotten skinned several times before along with giving the ball away in idiotic ways. None of our defenders are rock solid and it’s an issue, but Bailly’s main issue has always been his lack of fitness.

SAFMUTD

He's so calm with the ball and looks as a extremely techinical defender capable of doing tricks only forwards can but at the same time he's also capable of major feck ups. Its always the same with him, he plays and we all fall in love with his class until he either fecks ups big time or gets injured.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
When he’s on you can see how much more dominant we are because no one is worried about shielding him at the back and he wins the ball extremely well defending on the front foot.

I really get tired of hearing how error prone he is, as if our other cb’s are pillars off reliability. Lindelof has a nervy moment at least once a game, and Maguire has gotten skinned several times before along with giving the ball away in idiotic ways. None of our defenders are rock solid and it’s an issue, but Bailly’s main issue has always been his lack of fitness.
Well that's the main problem isn't it?

You can't play someone who's always injured.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Was good today,bailed Maguire and Tuanzebe out with his recovery pace.

I think he will be against Leicester, he will match Vardy's pace.The problem is that you don't know if you will get his Beckenbauer or Bramble version.

Was good today,bailed Maguire and Tuanzebe out with his recovery pace.

I think he will be against Leicester, he will match Vardy's pace.The problem is that you don't know if you will get his Beckenbauer or Bramble version.
he won’t play against Leicester. Lindelof will be back in. Guaranteed.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
actually think Bruno was the real issue as he seemed to dish out a sneaky nudge.
Yeah Bruno nudged him but only to stop him having a clear run at the ball. Happens all the time. The injury was just totally random but you'd think there was some sneaky pincer attack going on if you'd listened to the commentators.

Based Adnan

Only a matter of time until the next mistake or injury comes through unfortunately. Did well today though.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Confuses the hell out of me.

Incredibly talented, occasionally looks pure gold, occasionally looks a complete utter liability.

I just don’t get it.
I agree. However, he has matured, imo. He is a much better player now every time I see him, much better than the following years after his first season, it's just that he has been injured all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.