Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 666 44.9%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 816 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marwood

We've done nothing but pump the ball long all game.

The shambles of Onana's mistake started with Amrabat needlessly smacking it upfield.

I don't get how we're still playing like that. It surely can't be what ETH wants but it looks like it.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Should really good. He has no nothing going for him, tactics are weak, football is shit, players are not improving and his signings are crap.

He also lacks the charisma and charm to lead a club this big, he must be so uninspiring in the changing room. He's dull, just like the football he puts out.

flappyjay

There is a reason why he barely draws matches. Red card 15 minutes to go add a cb and move amrabat in the middle. He does feck all. Yeah mistakes were made by the players he should have adjusted.

prateik

Seriously though.. do we have to endure this shit for 12 more months before he gets the sack? Or will we be proactive for a change and sack him?

rajds89

Hes not going to be sacked, some people need to get that into their head.

Yes he needs to drop some players who are having absolute stinkers but sacking him is not the answer. It'd just be rinse and repeat of the last few years yet again.

Those above him need to go before ETH
Keeping him isn’t the answer either. 5 defeats in 7 games this season. 2 defeats in the champions league already. His decision to replace Dave with this clown looks more and more of a joke every game. He needs to go.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Hes not going to be sacked, some people need to get that into their head.

Yes he needs to drop some players who are having absolute stinkers but sacking him is not the answer. It'd just be rinse and repeat of the last few years yet again.

Those above him need to go before ETH
He should be sacked and the glazers should be ejected, but unfortunately, his end won't come soon enough.

BarstoolProphet

I like the guy but this unsustainable. What's saving him now is that we look to have really ran out of options so there aren't any clear candidates to take the job under the current regime.

crossy1686

career ending
Unfortunately, I'm kind of coming around to this position. How did it even end up like this? I thought the times under Ole were rock bottom and couldn't get any worse. But this is worse. It's the worst I've seen.
We let him sign players who aren't good enough because for some reason we think everything needs to be completely reset

laughtersassassin

Let's call a spade a spade. He is overseeing a hall of shame season.

Surely 6 losses already is our worst start in a season in like 50 something years. Useless.

Dr. T

I genuinely feel he's been very unlucky this season. Having said that, he's been poor as well.
I think you are right, we have been very unlucky this season. We've also been absolutely, unavoidably, awful. This is as bas as Ragnick.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Waiting for the excuses for Erik Ralf Hag

Fooza

I'd love to support him and I hoped he would do well

But you have just see him standing in the rain thinking "Why did I buy Onana?", his own recruitments are letting him down. What a shambles

Toblerone92

I miss the halcyon days of naive delusion when we all thought EtH would finally be the one to turn our fortunes around. A proper coach with a strong personality and a clear style of play. Turns out he’s just a fraud with a shiny head and awful dress sense. Oh well. Who’s next?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Not a single game where we look like improving on anything bad that we did in the previous games. Just keep doing the same thing and hoping for different results is just naivety so say the least.

What tf do these people do in training?

Gaidal

Doesnt seem to have a clue, same type of goals allowed game after game after game.

ohhrooney

He went out and bought a fecking expensive goalkeeper who makes Taibu and Bosnich look better.

10 years of breaking infamous records at United, I thought there were none left. I don’t know how Ten Hag has managed to break new ones. Eric is special.