Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Atheist

It’s a good thing we got an interim manager for the second half of last season. We wouldn’t have been able to get Ten Hag on board without that.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Even in today's game where City dominated possession we were defending high. It's a much different look from when we used to go into these games defending in a low block and allowed City to come on to us. They had one shot on target and annoyingly it was their goal.

ETH is actuallt coaching and getting the best out of the players. It's brilliant to see the transformation in everyone.
Indeed the difference is night and day. But he doesn't mind to play on the counter, Pep would have never done that. He reminds me of Sir Alex, he knew the limitation of the squad and when to rely on counter

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Its really weird seeing the team play with cohesion and a plan.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
It’s not going under the radar with us but the job this man is doing is not getting the praise it deserves from the football fraternity at large. Twenty-one victories from twenty-eight games is an astounding turnaround to how dogshit we’ve looked for the last two years.

I was very confident he’d finally be the one to end the drought for us but I have to admit I’m even surprised at how quick he’s making the transition to making us look a competent team again.

Hopefully our own non-believers are going to finally get behind him and the team now.

DavidDeSchmikes

The transformation in under half a season is incredible. Cohesion, togetherness, tactics, it's all there

Rangnick said after the Liverpool loss in April last season " "We have to accept they are six years ahead of us now"

Still worry about the depth over the busy schedule, but Ten Hag may be the real deal.

Let's fecking go

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Now the board have support ETH further with all they got. The scale of opportunity with this manager is just too big to ignore it.

As usual I doubted him for no reason. Hated the starting lineup when I saw it but it was excellent in nullifying city (as it was all game). Do think he overthought it with the Martial sub. Bringing Antony on was perfectly logical but then playing him at striker with Bruno out wide was a bit bizarre. I keep wondering why Eriksen isn't tried wide right he played that role plenty for Spurs to good effect. Maybe Martial was struggling with fitness to be fair he did have a knock coming in.

I love this bald man, have no doubt he will bring us back to the very top if given time.

justboy68

One of the biggest factors is that he has our squad players, Fred, AWB and the like actually looking like decent contributers. That's vital and a clear sign that the lads are receiving good coaching, clear tactical instructions and are more confident as a result.

Sylar

Get him three or whatever players in the summer that he wants / needs .

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He's balder than Pep. Pep clearly still has to shave the side of his head. Ten Hag was born this way.

Still no Slot though.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
If this bastard wins us the league in his first season it would be greater than whatever pep has achieved in his entirely career.

FujiVice

He's got us in a title race in mid January. Maybe we wont win the league, but I see no reason to fear anyone in this league. Its not like this is a young team filled with inexperienced outachievers either. We have league, world cup and CL winners all over it.

Lights Out

I’m trying to keep my feet on the ground with this man and not get carried away.

But feck me the beautiful bastard is making it difficult

waza7111

After many false dawns I think we are finally back.

Massive improvements are being made on and off the pitch.