Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 498 51.6%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 468 48.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JG3001

He’s done IMO, lost the plot and hasn’t a clue what he wants from the players. This team look shambolic and the money that has been spent to get to this point is unforgivable really.

STYLOISRED

He started Rashford and Bruno so obviously the man hasn't learnt a thing. The defence has been bad but i don't even trust him to fix it anymore.
ETHOUT

prateik

If only the Glazers got Ole a midfield and didnt sign Ronaldo that summer..... we wouldnt have to endure this shit..

fecking glazers.

BarstoolProphet

Hate to turn to another sacking but wtf it's almost impossible to do a worse job than ETH at the moment. Realize it's not ideal working situations but still...

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Under Mourinho, under Ole, under Moyes we win this sort of game 4-0.

For all their other failings at least they could deliver the slam dunks.
Funny, I was just thinking about how Moyes for all his faults was actually pretty good in the CL during his season in charge. Aside from that loss to Olympiakos, which we turned around in the home leg anyway.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
I am not usually very reactionary as a fan, but sack him. He just isn't it

gorshed

Should sack him just for the fact he bought onana, has made us worst can’t save any shots, most pointless signing, de gea 10 times the keeper

lsd

The Oracle
If we lose this and he's not sacked this week then we are a total joke

TrueRed79

The horror show continues. Can't see him turning this around now. We've been utterly shite since winning that mickey mouse cup.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Honestly, this is the worst squad we've ever assembled. I have no hope for the next guy as well, because he's cleaned the coffers out. There's feck all left now.
It is. Absolute mess.

Dr. T

ooof this is about an unprofessional performance as I can remember. Slapstick, lack of concentration, total mess. The decision-making by every single player (bar Hojlund) has been diabolical.

Our CL group was so kind, and we're tossing it away in the classic ETH fashion. score a goal and immediately concede. Seems toast to me - but we'll slumber on like a zombie.

AndySmith1990

Think he was terribly unlucky today given how this game unfolded.

Onana as a signing of course is on him though.
The amount of times the word luck is used on here lately is laughable. Nothing to do with poor management, poor performances, and lacking quality due to squandering hundreds of millions of pounds

PoTMS

The fraud has wasted a tonne of fecking money too. I thought Ole wasted money, this guy has managed to outdo him.

Leg-End

His transfers are looking rotten, like really comically bad. If they keep letting him have his way it’s over.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Results ultimately lie with the manager. Can blame individuals but when the same individuals let you down time and time again, what can you do? He might be a good manager who doesn't know how to react to adversity or deal with the current shit show. It's hard. But we need someone who can.

Semigoodlookin

Until we realize it is the players, things will never change. And I am not talking about ETH's signings, even if some are poor. There remains a core of players who have been here for years and simply drag down the team and it seems the dressing room. Some of them are only bit part now, but they are still here and I think they impact moral and quality. Then the whole structure of the club also plays a part. I stand by belief that ETH will go on to win everything if he leaves United. In my opinion, leaving would be the best move for him but not the club as it will just be recycle and repeat with the next manager. For the last three managers, the team has had a hint of success and then downed tools.

Skills

Snitch
The funny thing is, this was all so predictable - to everyone but the Manchester United fanbase of course.

Telsim

Without a shadow of a doubt the worst Manchester United team I have ever seen. Even during that dreadful season Ole was sacked, we still managed to grind out results. Not even this is possible now.

I don't think he is turning this around.

STYLOISRED

Think he was terribly unlucky today given how this game unfolded.

Onana as a signing of course is on him though.
You make your own luck. Look at those players on the pitch. Dey don't play like they have any reason to. No sense of urgency or responsibility. Today was supposed to be his chance to shake things up and play players who would step on the pitch and give their all in attack and defence but he stuck to his ways. He should go

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I can't see him recovering now. I like him and he knows the game but he doesn't know the league or how to handle this club by the look of it.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I don't know why he's gone back to the Lindelof and Varane pairing after Evans' performance against Burnley. Lindelof has been utterly shite lately.