Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 627 44.8%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 772 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Two goals down, striker comes off, Rashford who cannot score in a brothel stays on.

feck off

We could for once actually put the money and pinch a a good manager off another club during the season instead of A. Willing to write off yet another season by watching us go into free fall whilst waiting until the summer to make a move or B. Bring in an available and cheap out of depth manager for the rest season like we did with ole and ragnick
We know how this club operates they’re not going to put the money down for a manager another club, they will go with the cheap option!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
That is a non-sequitur. The point is that changes are now happening above, so these excuses to keep ETH are no longer working.
I say let's take a top to bottom approach. CEO, Dof, money in the kitty and then the manager. We are playing with Evans and a loanee in cm and lb after all

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Fair to say most managers who deliver 11 goals in 10 league fixtures would’ve been sent packing by now.

Acole9

Outstanding
I don't want him to be sacked... yet but he is on borrowed time now. The match going fans are losing patience.

TsuWave

Hopefully now the gulf between what people perceive him to be and what he has actually produced starts to shrink, because some people have formed a cult around this manager and it's one of the most bizarre things to witness

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's not a United manager, or any big club. The team selection and subs tell you all you need to know about him. Passive and gutless

Rajma

You're an idiot. Sack Bruno yeah he frustrating but bet you or any or anyone else don't bitch about him when we're winning. Fickle fanbase we have.
I have been on Bruno out train for a few seasons now, so please don’t put me in that category. Also, when were we winning anything of significance with Bruno?

Lord of Blackhaven

Why do we never have a manager who stands in the technical area and screams at the players when they don't follow his instructions. We keep hiring dummies who never get off their arse.

el3mel

Not sure if this is a surprise. We barely managed to get over the line against 3 shit teams and we could have dropped points against all of them. We were always going to lose against any good or even semi decent side.

Roboc7

It’s going to be a really poor season, I’m sure ETH isn’t going any time soon but there’s no chance he’ll be here next season.

Rex Banner

I'm not saying I want him sacked but something needs to be done about the recruitment if he stays. We cannot afford to give him another £300m to spend. His signings, by and large, have been absolute dross.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Our football was awful last season for large periods of time too, don't let the results fool you. Just that Rashford has lost his superman form

CtRafidah

After another brainfart of a sub and line up, not doing himself any favors our baldy. sorry to say he dug his own grave and nailed the coffin.

Probably looking forward for his "severance" pay at this point. No need to hit top gear when playing us these days, a bit of trainers playing on the streets is just nuff for a win.

GreatDane

It doesn't really matter - Pep, Klopp or Carlo alone couldn't turn this side around.

We need changes top
To bottom in structure of recruitment and scouting etc.
Agree, but that's easier said than done unfortunately.
Still need someone to manage the team until then.

Jev

I have absolutely no idea how he wants us to play and there are zero signs of any progress anywhere. Hopefully City bag another four goals, rather get it done with than postpone the inevitable. I've lost all faith.

Josep Dowling

Should be sacked for the Mount signing alone. He can’t even work out when to play him. How can you sign a player for £60m and not know where he fits in the team?

spiriticon

fecked up the midfield at half time with his kamikaze subs. Mind you the first half wasn't glamorous either.

telstar96

ETH has made Bruno and Rashford untouchable. So have some of the caf members. It's backfiring spectacularly.

Based Adnan

We need a manager who is strong enough to make big changes immediately. None of this give everyone a season to prove themselves nonsense
100%. There's a mountain of evidence out there to show what changes need to be made. Anyone wanting to give the players a clean slate should be automatically removed from consideration.

PoTMS

Thank God Onana turned up today. That and City have decided to play in first gear. This could've been 5/6 if they wanted and another battering added to his United CV.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It’s going to be a really poor season, I’m sure ETH isn’t going any time soon but there’s no chance he’ll be here next season.
Or consider the more plausible option. He manages to get top four and we find ourselves in an identical situation a year from now while the likes of Spurs and Newcastle continue improving.

edgecutter

I think his time is up. We are getting worse ans he clearly has favourites that seem to continue to underperform and keep their places. No other team would allow Rashford to be on 350k ans put in these kinds of performances.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Why the feck has the “would you sack” thread been locked?!

Free speech frowned upon here is it?!
It was closed because one mod decided "for now" 77% was proof he ought not to be. Despite the fact it had decreasesd from 80 or something. Conveniently before the derby, too.

There's not been free speech on here for years now, mate.