Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 646 44.5%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 805 55.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The_Midfielder

Will be gone in the summer

Early CL exit and probably a 7th place finish.

Terrible football, terrible signings, tactically fecking useless
Why wait until the summer ? Why not tomorrow ?
Get Lapo or Valverde .. or somebody similar for 6 months

el3mel

As I said earlier, this is just one big waste of time. We all know how this is going to end, even those who defend him and attack anyone who doesn't. We all know the end of the story, because we have seen it before. Honestly can't imagine anyone thinking in his mind that he'll turn this around and make us world beaters at one point, even his supporters can't be believing this.

We keep on going back and forth attacking each other yet we all know how this will end. We're wasting our time.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
And he's now straight up admitted that he can't do it, or won't do it.

So I don't really know what he's still doing here tbh. Wasting everyone's time and getting a fat paycheck I guess.
Like wtf? Get out my club if you’re scared of committing to an idea.

L1nk

I just don't see what we're trying to do here. Like, where is the chance creation? Even if the players aren't all that good, we just look completely lost when we get to the final third, the players have no idea what to do at any point, what do we even practice?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Ole was far better up until the Narcissistic Cnut came and fecked the dressing room.

A club legend and he was absolutely slaughtered by most on here as they wanted their new shiny toy. Disgraceful!

Well, you got your modern tactical genius and guess what. He's for feck all.
Easily. But also his fault for terrible recruitment that summer.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
He's got no charisma whatsoever. Says all the right things but has no substance. I don't even like to be judgemental in this manner but it's no wonder he can't inspire the players.
Seriously most managers in the past have managed to have moments where they get the crowd going but he has zero personality. No way he can get players in the dressing room to play for him and no wonder he is falling out with all of them

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Id still keep him, but its understandable if he is sacked. The gulf tonight was like two teams playing different sports.

Injuries mounting up too. It will be 3 or 4 nil to liverpool on sunday.

HookedOnAPhelan

So is the manager and that's the issue. Players have struggled with teams that they are superior to in individual quality.
They aren't though. They're shit. A squad filled with mid table players.

But he'll probably get the sack. And maybe we'll get somewhat of a purple patch afterwards, which will lead people to think he was the problem all along. But in a year or two we'll be back in this exact spot. Because the players are shit.

Abhinav

Pathetic that in a must win CL game at home, we were not able to lay a glove on the opposition. Players are shit, a lot of them recruited by this manager, and tactics are nothing to write home about.
Says a lot that our go to attacking plan after 18 months is to nick the ball high and hope to hit on the counter.

Ghostrider318

Sigh. I still dont want us to sack him because we've had the same problem under 5 managers now. But after we get spanked an Anfield , I think hell get the sack....

Appletonred

He was the golden boy when we beat Barcelona but he's regressed massively and the signings of Antony (0 goals and 1 assist in his last 25 games) and Onana have been dreadful.

Rockets Redglare

At least we scored? I remember we hammered 9 goals against Southampton, Paris , 3-2 comeback where Cavani scored header.. that Mctominay goal against City..
Anything to celebrate for ETH?
So we should’ve kept Solskjaer because he won some games?
Ok well Ten Hag finished 3rd and won the league cup, let’s keep him forever.

Ten Hag being shit doesn’t stop Ole also being absolutely fecking useless.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He shouldn’t be in charge anymore full stop.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Embarrassing. Bayern didn't even try.

Sadly all so predictable.

To come bottom of that group is nothing short of a disgrace.

Castia

The players are shit. That won't change if he goes.
They’re better than this

Villa haven’t signed 400m worth of players since Emery came in, infact it’s mostly the same squad yet the football and results are on another level

The tactics, setup, line ups, substitutes fecking everything he’s getting wrong.

Robbie Boy

As I said earlier, this is just one big waste of time. We all know how this is going to end, even those who defend him and attack anyone who doesn't. We all know the end of the story, because we have seen it before. Honestly can't imagine anyone thinking in his mind that he'll turn this around and make us world beaters at one point, even his supporters can't be believing this.

We keep on going back and forth attacking each other yet we all know how this will end. We're wasting our time.
Who let him back ffs.

el3mel

They aren't though. They're shit. A squad filled with mid table players.

But he'll probably get the sack. And maybe we'll get somewhat of a purple patch afterwards, which will lead people to think he was the problem all along. But in a year or two we'll be back in this exact spot. Because the players are shit.
Midtable player means they should be comfortable against relegation fodders, yet we barely, barely, managed to get a win against bottom half teams.

edgecutter

The recruitment, the lineups and the dire football has to be the nail in the coffin. His position is untenable

Art

Art the artist
The worrying bit is we can get rid of Ten Hag but we're stuck with his signings. Eugh.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
He's somehow built a team that's takes on the worst attributes of the managers before.

It's the same sort of hopeless/brittleness and lack of belief that we had under Moyes

The worst of LVGs boring shit on a stick football

Lack of structure or shape that that was under Ole

Somehow the worst recruitment any of them ever managed

In summary we've spent more than we've ever done, are more boring than we've ever been but at the same time more likely to get thrashed than at any point in the last 10 years. Well done. It's some achievement
And feuding more than Jose.

FromTheBench

I don't even know what we are trying to do even.

It's not like we are trying a new style and failing and it will come.

It's just total shambles.