Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 277 39.5%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 424 60.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

sammyhol

Even with the injuries…

Please, someone… make any of the decisions today make sense.

The starting 11.

Rashford at 9

The changes…

Just awful

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Gotta feel for him with the injuries etc but he definitely doesn't help himself.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Better to get Nagelsmann in now before likes of Barcelona and Liverpool offer CL football.

Hiring first in class behind the scenes means we need more ambition. Unacceptable season.

rajds89

He’s spent an absolute fortune and yet the squad is weaker than when he took over. We’ve got no clear style of play. He’s just shit, get rid.

Dannn411

To be fair we are missing Shaw, Martinez and Hojlund. The others are all healthy and playing.

While obviously we’d be better off with them, it doesn’t justify being outplayed at home by Fulham who are missing their 3 best players themselves (Palhinha, Willian and Jimenez).
We were getting outplayed even with those players in the team. There is no excuse whatsoever for getting dominated by Fulham without their 3 best players. I cannot remember even one game where we dominated the opposition this from start to finish. Not one.

Call a spade a spade. An awful manager is an awful manager. Period.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Gotta feel for him with the injuries etc but he definitely doesn't help himself.
Every manager has injuries over a season but no one consistently serves this kind of shit on a plate at home and survives at west ham or Brighton, let alone Manchester United.

HydrogenFluoride

Rashford should be the first one to be moved on in the summer, c'mon PSG. Lazy as always, losing the ball every possession and making no effort to win it back. If EtH manages to do this he will have made up for a bulk of his poor transfer record.

AFC NimbleThumb

We’ve spent the vast majority of this season without Shaw & Martinez who are admittedly key players in their positions but having been without either for sizeable periods you’d expect a well rounded manager to have installed a secondary system that would take into account their absences that we should now be able to revert to.

We aren’t playing Citeh & ‘pool every week with these injuries, we’re persistently being out performed by teams who’s are starting with far inferior squads in the first place.

I don’t see how we head into this new era with this man the figurehead.

Lord of Blackhaven

An absolute personality vacuum who has done nothing this season to indicate he deserves the job. Need a fresh start with someone new.

SecondFig

Fulham are missing like 2 of their best players we can't just keep using the injury excuse
And how many times this season have we really played well? Like, dominated a game? Because most of our wins I can remember have been scrappy, or lucky, or just absolutely chaotic where we could have had 5 but so could the opposition. He's been in the job now for a season and a half and we have no clear strategy other than a kind of frenetic transition/counter, and honestly we did that better under Ole.

I don't see any point in sacking him now,.but unless there's an absolutely incredible turn around between now and June if sack him at the end of the season

Von Mistelroum

Had such high hopes, but his tactics are just not there at all, and his in-game management is extremely bad. He really does need to go, along with 95% of our squad.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Just a simple question, is anyone even surprised with this performance today?

Agila Dathi

I have two cuban cigars at home. One is waiting for ETH to be jobless, and the other one is waiting for Rashford to leave.
I usually don’t have any hate toward man utd players or staff, but those two feckers…

tjb

Don't worry, we'll lose only 2-0 to City and people will talk about how well we played because it could have been 5. So he should keep his job.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Fulham are missing like 2 of their best players we can't just keep using the injury excuse
Yeah Palhinha and Willian are absolutely vital to them, listening to a podcast earlier today they expected Fulham to get outplayed without Palhinha especially.

They have easily been the better team so far. We may end up scrapping a win but performance is still lacking.

Valencia Shin Crosses

And how many times this season have we really played well? Like, dominated a game? Because most of our wins I can remember have been scrappy, or lucky, or just absolutely chaotic where we could have had 5 but so could the opposition. He's been in the job now for a season and a half and we have no clear strategy other than a kind of frenetic transition/counter, and honestly we did that better under Ole.

I don't see any point in sacking him now,.but unless there's an absolutely incredible turn around between now and June if sack him at the end of the season
We’ve played “well” maybe 3-4 times at most this season. Most every other win has been scrappy or an end to end contest that could have gone either way.

Dearg hÉireann

He's utterly delusional if he thinks he's going to be a part of this project moving forward.

Hopefully Onana and Antony follow.

tjb

Just a simple question, is anyone even surprised with this performance today?
That's the annoying part, this may not even be our 10th worst performance this season, its so frequent. It would be much higher up if we hadn't won some of the other poor performances. Noone, including the people who want him in are surprised. They would rather just blame all 20+ players in the squad instead.

Who knows we may score, or Garnacho can get a double and people will say that we should just take the win today.

redshaw

Again we seem to be severely effected if one or two players are out. There is no strength or desire with most of them, so many old knackered players or depressed types. It's bizarre how inept the club and team are, just hopeless.

No belief in the manager and all the money spent has built such a flawed squad. As bad as ETH has been I don't think there's much a new manager could do, ETH and club have gone about this all wrong and we're left with a very ropey squad.

I long for the time when we have 11 fit players out there controlling a match enjoying themselves and working hard to win.

Sick of Decrepit FC with one of the highest wages in football.

Zoo

Yeah lost the faith. It shouldn’t be this traumatic putting together a team that can overcome Fulham at home with relative comfort even with a bunch of injuries.

Jericholyte2

Even with the injuries…

Please, someone… make any of the decisions today make sense.

The starting 11.

Rashford at 9

The changes…

Just awful
What starting XI would you have had? What magical ST do we have that ETH is ignoring?

CM

I can't wait until we get a manager who values control of the ball. Watching our midfield get bypassed every single game is soul destroying.