Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 263 38.7%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 416 61.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Crazy extra time. He went for it and deserves full credit. If he can figure out how to control matches better he would do really well.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Amad the destroyer, Mctominay poacher, right footed Antony... The inverted reality of ETH football starting to confuse, even the historical opponents.

RuudTom83

2024 form has actually been very good! United on the UP!

Played - 12
Won - 9
Draw - 1
Lost - 2

Tinúviel

My word, worst player in our history Antony comes on, bangs in a great goal to equalise and goes on to produce amazing performance.
ETH leads the team to one of the most epic wins over Liverpool in Manchester United's history.

We won't be hearing from a bunch of posters in this thread in the next few days. :D:D:D
No need to be negative today mate, just enjoy the win!

Absolutely amazing win today vs a poor Pool team.

Play Amad more!! :devil::devil::devil:

Dannn411

He’s never taken his chances when he has had a chance, he took it today and then some. He’ll get more chances off the back of this.
What chances? He played 46 mins in the Premier league all season and most of it was the Forest game where he was superb. Let's not act like this was a masterstroke from Ten Hag. This was a heave of desperation when his actual tactics failed woefully.

SER19

That was a United managers performance.

After we equakised in normal time, he left maguir up front and bruno back. Balls to the wall to win.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sorry to disappoint you but no I didn't actually.
I call bullshit on that but guess it's your word.

Anyway, that's 9 wins 1 draw 2 losses out of 12 in 2024. Just in case the calendar form police pipe up.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
What chances? He played 46 mins in the Premier league all season and most of it was the Forest game where he was superb. Let's not act like this was a masterstroke from Ten Hag. This was a heave of desperation when his actual tactics failed woefully.
Tell me you don’t like EtH, without telling me you don’t like EtH

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
No need to be negative today mate, just enjoy the win!

Absolutely amazing win today vs a poor Pool team.

Play Amad more!! :devil::devil::devil:

Halftime comments really got on my nerves.
Cheers, let's go drink liquor now

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He decided to bring Diallo on before say, Mount which takes some balls.

saivet

Didn't see the full game but sounds like it was well deserved. We need to take the momentum from today and produce good performances for the rest of the season.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Try and fecking criticise him today. Go on..

Klopp had nothing to combat our tactical changes in extra time. Brilliant.

stevoc

Those managers were rightfully sacked when things went to absolute shite.
They were, in fact bar Van Gaal we probably waited too long to sack them. And anyone arguing Ten Hag should be given another season must have also thought Moyes, Louis, Jose and Ole deserved another season.

Like with ETH the structure above them they were working under was poor/incompetent granted, but then that same incompetent structure also hired them all.

L1nk

He turned it around great today at the end fair play to him. I actually think from a footballing perspective INEOS won't want to get rid of him come seasons end.. I just wonder if they might clash on things like player recruitment that might be his end.

Great feeling today though !

AFC NimbleThumb

This game means nothing if he doesn’t take confidence from the attacking approach & give those players the confidence/system to thrive.

Zed is not dead

Absolutely glorious. Tactical genius to change two CMs into deep quarterbacks.

Every player fighting tooth and nail for him. That’s a United side.
Oddly enough, that’s exactly how Inzaghi plays his Inter side, with Brozovic and Mkhitaryan usually dropping deep while 2 CBs advance

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
They were, in fact bar Van Gaal we probably waited too long to sack them. And anyone arguing Ten Hag should be given another season must have also thought Moyes, Louis, Jose and Ole deserved another season.

Like with ETH the structure above them they were working under was poor/incompetent granted, but then that same incompetent structure also hired them all.
As long as the new structure is competent, and as long we have a coherent squad building and transfer strategy that is not in the manager's control, then we can make a change.

Chairman Steve

I hope to god he goes back to the drawing board with this international break. He’s got a good chance of reaching the FA Cup Final and 5th in the league is CL qualification. It’s fallen nicely for him this weekend with Spurs and Villa faltering, and drawing Coventry in the FA Cup semis.

Irwin99

Never in doubt ;)

This season feels very similar to LvG's second season. Today was like a much MUCH better version of the 1-1 FA cup draw against West Ham where we fought back for a draw. His subs were great but willpower got us through today. Good path to the final now as well.

stevoc

I hope to god he goes back to the drawing board with this international break. He’s got a good chance of reaching the FA Cup Final and 5th in the league is CL qualification. It’s fallen nicely for him this weekend with Spurs and Villa faltering, and drawing Coventry in the FA Cup semis.
Has that been confirmed?