Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 365 44.3%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 458 55.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PoTMS

Sack him now. He's an embarrassment to this once proud football club.

Atheist

He’s got to be among the most tactically inept coaches around based on this season.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Honestly feck this wanker. Made us a complete laughing stock.

Club is dead if he's still here next week.

Castia

His ‘system’ is getting analysed again. Basically playing without a midfield :lol:

hobbers

Neville is clearly furious with how much of a fraud Ten Hag is and I appreciate it.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Are people wrong to be exasperated and want to have somewhere to vent? We are heading for the 18th loss of the season and nothing changes, so why should the opinions?
Don't understand the need to wait for a goal and repeat the same shit. He failed, he is also a decent guy by all accounts (same as Ole) and should get some respect.

Robbie Boy

Yup. I bet Mainoo and Garnacho will be permanently tainted as the players who got ETH sacked, by the time the next manager comes in.

I think as a club we have no hope tbh. I don't think you can get away with a vocal fanbase that's just constantly wrong about football. You're just always egged/pressured into the doing the wrong thing, unless you put an authoritarian in charge.
Our fans have happily clapped along to poor managers for nearly 11 years and become convinced that Jose, Ole, ETH was 'the one'. It's all very odd.

rajds89

I’m glad we can all see with our own eyes as to what we are trying to do in and out of possession.

hobbers

"He's why Mainoo has developed so quickly"

Well, right now his awful tactics are physically knackering Mainoo and confusing him in every game, risking injury and hurting his performances.

dabronxolivera

Supports
Al Hilal
We don’t even have anything to show for it on the attacking end, we somehow manage to be wide open whilst we have parked the bus. It’s a whole different level of incompetence.
But according to his ardent fanboys (@BenitoSTARR, Treblechamp99, Plant0x84,etc) the Glazers, the structure and the players failed him. ETH is Pep and Fergie love child and most fans dont understand him. He's the most incompetent Utd manager I have ever seen and Moyes was far better than him. His defenders need to get their head and senses checked. Apparently getting dominated every game is a good strategy according to their delusion.

No shots in 35 minutes but this clown will come out and say we dominated the first half
We literally give them the ball every time we get it. But according to this bald bozo fraud we dominate other teams what a fecking joke of a manager. The way he talks really grinds my gear

Last edited:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Just waiting for Liverpool to score another goal. Clueless manager, clueless performance.

hobbers

It's just cruel on the players to keep this fraud any longer.

At least under other failed managers they weren't running themselves ragged all game for no benefit.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
No build up at all and high pressing. Recipe for disaster. This is very similar to that 5-0 loss except this Liverpool are missing chance after chance.

Its all gone Shane Long

He’s gone! Has to be…he doesn’t know what he wants anymore, frankly I think he doesn’t care as he knows he’s going now. No doubt Forrest fan Goldbridge will be wanting him to stay

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
That's the character flaw I have been referring. Misplaced pride, I suspect that it the reason why many managers double down on their mistakes or on decisions that aren't working, they refuse to admit to themselves and others that they were wrong at some point. I would have a lot more time for a manager that recognizes mistakes or shortcomings and actively tries to fix them. And that's generally what top managers do, there isn't a single top manager that has flawless seasons or every ideas working for him.
Yes, even if there are some skilled media responses, they take responsibility and adapt and change things. That’s what the great managers do.

Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ten Hag, you can see a theme from their time here. It was never their fault, and that’s incredibly grating when the same mistakes are being made time and time again.

He doesn’t care about peoples’ critiques of his tactical set up, he doesn’t care what people think, and he will continue to pay the same way that has lost us half the games we have played this season?

It’s a joke, and him acting like the hard man about it is incredibly irritating.

soapythecat

He’s not learnt anything in all the pastings we’ve had this season. He’s the luckiest manager going given how poor Liverpool have been in front of goal. Could be another big score line this.

MonkeysMagic

If only we had Martinez/Shaw...this pitifully uncoached team might be world beaters!!

The 'give him longer' mob will still be decrying its not the manager but the structure!

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
0 shots in the first half at OT is a sackable offence in itself

Sir Marcus

How can you concede so many shots, whilst having absolutely no shots of your own?!?

This is indefensible now, he’s a dead man walking for sure.

Pyro19

0 shots in the first half at home against liverpool. Let that sink in

Anybody backing this clown is probably a clown themselves Sack him now and that would be the best thing about this season

Malone_Post

If only we had Martinez/Shaw...this pitifully uncoached team might be world beaters!!

The 'give him longer' mob will still be decrying its not the manager but the structure!
‘Injuries’ ‘Structure’ ‘Glazers’

It’s everyone else's fault apart from his.

His fan club are deluded. And that’s being kind.

space

HT: Man Utd (0.00) 0-1 (1.81) Liverpool

At home.

Should be sacked for this alone

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
If the new management, whoever makes the decision thinks EtH is the best possible manager we can have then he is even more useless than Woodward