Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 468 49.9%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 470 50.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Robbie Boy

That's not true though. The media (and our fans) relentlessly held LvG, Ole and Jose to account to the point it became counterproductive.

The one manager who hasn't actually deserved blind faith and 'time' is the one manager who has been largely backed unconditionally by the fans
It is true. There's zero standards and zero expectations to do anything.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
One of the things that irritates is that, like LvG, I think he expects us to score with EVERY single one of the few attacking moves we make. He’ll point to the Garnacho offside in the post match as evidence of chances but that’s just one chance.
Individual moment that goes in our favor = part of the master plan

Individual moment that goes against us = unlucky

hobbers

Moyes's charisma
LVG's arrogance and delusion
Jose's toxicity
Ole's shit game management and cult following

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Maybe he doesn't. Maybe ETH is only still here because of an administrative loophole. Thats why he still sounds so cocky in the pressers.
What kind of loophole would thst be? INEOS were sacking non-playing staff like one of the club doctors/physios as soon as soon as they arrived, but can't sack ETH?

Skills

Snitch
Absolute joker and fraud of a manager. It's amazing that there are still many people who can't see it. Seriously give it to anyone until end of the season, this is embarassing.

I don't think Rooney is anywhere near top manager material, but I bet we would look much better even under him.
If a teenager can't count to 10, you wouldn't say they're being patient with mathematics. But that's basically the state of our fanbase.

Lentwood

I think he’s getting off very lightly

Past couple of weeks in particular has been a joke. He’s not spottingor reacting to anything happening in the match
Because he doesn't know how, he's managed Bayern's reserves, regional teams in Holland and Ajax at a time when they just had to turn up to win the Eredivisie.

Even last year, his in-game management was appalling

Big Ben Foster

Supports
That's not true though. The media (and our fans) relentlessly held LvG, Ole and Jose to account to the point it became counterproductive. Both Ole and Jose came 2nd, and if you go back, half of this forum hounded them for not winning the league!

The one manager who hasn't actually deserved blind faith and 'time' is the one manager who has been largely backed unconditionally by the fans
Maybe the online fans. The matchgoing fans were clapping them all off the pitch up until their last games.

hobbers

Watching us right now. Bruno and Mainoo are sat on their defensive line. No passes open anywhere.

A line of 5 fecking players all hiding.

Brainless, useless, worthless coaching and the players shouldnt be going along with it.

tjb

That's not true though. The media (and our fans) relentlessly held LvG, Ole and Jose to account to the point it became counterproductive. Both Ole and Jose came 2nd, and if you go back, half of this forum hounded them for not winning the league!

I don't think that's true. In regard to performances, I don't think they were held to account, aside from Mourinho. Rather, just the results.

Big Ben Foster

Supports
Bet you're all feeling real dumb now is what I expect the usual suspects to say

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
This is what Erik Ten Hag can do. Hope you take note, haters.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If a teenager can't count to 10, you wouldn't say they're being patient with mathematics. But that's basically the state of our fanbase.
it's not just fanbase though, there are people on top of him who are owners of this multimillion company and they are just there watching him ruining it.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Big Sam sitting with Sir Jim, I'd honestly take him until the end of the season over this fraud.
Knowing Sir Jim, and the shit aenglish managers he's linked to, he may actually. But I doubt it.

The media and club spin has always been to blame groups of players, but it's quite clear that Ten Haag and his coaching staff are responsible for the consistent issues in regard to shape that we currently have. Fans can blame Bruno, call Rashford rubbish, turn on Casemiro, bully Onana or shout at Maguire all they want, with Ten Haag, this isn't on them. I truly believe if he managed Liverpool, he's have their fans complaining constantly about the likes of Qansah, Bradley, asking for Salah and Van Dijk to leave to start a new era. That's what happens when you have bad managers, they make almost everyone look like trash
Spot on. It's shameful how the fans, especially here on the caf, have treated the players. I blame Rangnick for introducing this particularly nasty trend.

hobbers

Love watching MacAllister dominate us single handedly while Mount warms the bench.

McFred

What do the team do for set pieces in training? Serious black mark against ETH for me. Every short corner ends up in a 3v5 counterattack against us