Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 411 47.1%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 461 52.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Silverman

I wouldn't look to far into Amads absence. He's observing ramadan atm and he may be struggling to perform without food and water. I know other players do but has to be looked at on an individual purpose.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yes. When you decide to put 11 players in penalty box you are inviting huge pressure. One time is a penalty, second time will be a corner, 3rd time is a free kick etc....

To do that in last minute or two, fine. But when you do that 10-15 minutes before the end, it is only moment of time.
It's a fecking individual error, they happen every game for pretty much every team.

Malone_Post

For a Manchester United manager who sits 6th in the table, with a negative GD, was knocked out of the CL group stages & the early rounds of the league cup. Has created a team that barely score or play football and whose signings have been on the whole terrible…he isn’t half lucky at times. This whole shambles just needs to be ended and the man put out of his misery.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That Garnacho sub might be one of his stupidest subs all season, and that's saying something, completely killed our counter attacking threat.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Why do you consider it baiting?

Not the intention. I'm just sick of all the negativity.
It clearly is. What else do you call cry more posts and telling people you bet they’re gutted we didn’t lose. Pointless man but you enjoy it so I’ll just ignore it from now on.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I wouldn't look to far into Amads absence. He's observing ramadan atm and he may be struggling to perform without food and water. I know other players do but has to be looked at on an individual purpose.
Fair point but is Amrabat also Muslim though?

mu4c_20le

That Garnacho sub might be one of his stupidest subs all season, and that's saying something, completely killed our counter attacking threat.
Probably trying to shut up shop by putting on Amrabat. Football gods said no way by sending AWB.

Malone_Post

Just noticed the usual ETH fan club are here celebrating that result :lol:

Absolute clowns the lot them. Along with their messiah.

Oldyella

Hojland could barely move but he subbed off Garnacho who looked fine.

lysglimt

Scout
He will be sacked at the end of the season - there is no doubt about that.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The worst part is that everyone watching this game thought the exact same thing, amrabat is slow and clumsy and a foul merchant, while Garnacho wasn't even looking overly tired. Made no sense. At least put Mount on for him if you're subbing off Garnacho

Dannn411

That's up there with the most ridiculous excuses i've heard for Ten Hag. Ramadan? really? Was Amad not fasting three weeks ago when he saved Ten Hag? What changed since then?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Surely no one is seeing that result as a positive for Ten Hag. Horrific performance

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
What is his problem? He seems more interested in supporting the manager rsther than the club. Even the other ETH supporters are having doubts.
I think it’s just being a whopper, some people can’t help it or see it

hobbers

Mainoo making it accidentally pretty clear some of those "minor details" involve lack of planning and details on set pieces.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
If we were slightly less shit, we'd be a fun team to watch. But we can't reduce our shitness. I don't think he'll turn it around. Right now, we seem like an over performing mid table team capable of being very entertaining also very shit.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Surely no one is seeing that result as a positive for Ten Hag. Horrific performance
Terrible performance. Acceptable result. Definitely not a positive for ten hag but I thought the players tried their hearts out

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Instead of 9 points and we got 2. Suicidal football with players who cannot defend for their lives. ETH took 2 years to destroy United instead of restoring, what a brilliant man.
We deserved at the most 3 points from those 9 anyway. The fact that we had the lead against both Brentford and Liverpool should be classified as miracles considering the massive difference in grade A chances we gave up vs created in those games.

Red Royal

So happy to put a small dent in Klopps final title hope. We clearly have a lot of work to do. Starting to think ETH would make a great basketball coach with all the attack vs defence back and forth. No this key game is done, hopefully ETH will try the likes of ad amd Mount for more controlled possession based football.