Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 537 53.1%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 475 46.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Irwin99

AWB is by and far the dumbest player in the squad.
The penalty was one of those unfortunate things but he could have done better for the second goal.

You saw in the first half he just loses players and then has to make a tackle to rectify his mistake. Yes he's playing at LB but he's been a poor signing for that money paid.

I can't believe how stupid the players have been and it is on the manager too. Why was Rashford left on after that performance?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I hate going out if we were to lose this, but if it gets him out of the club and avoids an absolute mauling by City to finish the season, then at least it provides some comfort.

Those still backing him should be ashamed of themselves, he has made us a laughing stock. It’s the lowest we have ever been in the modern era in terms of prestige and it’s because we have sat on our hands and let an absolute amateur do whatever he wants.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I reckon this is the end of ETH today if Coventry pull this off.

No credit left in the bank, although Ashworth should be in place first

soapythecat

No way he recovers from this, regardless of the result. Owners won’t put up with this - he’s fecking useless. The tactics of this game are baffling and the players look lost. It took an injury to take our second to worst player off. The worst, is wandering around up front like he’s won a competition to play today. As bad as the players have been, he’s absolutely responsible for the capitulation week after week. If feel sorry for this clowns in here who think he should be given more time - you lot can ram your injury tables up your hoop!

WitchWithoutACat

It's gotten to the point when you could sack him now, sell half the first team and bring in Southgate and the under 18s and be a better side.

Absolutely shocking.

It's not all on him as the players are garbage but he definitely plays a major part.

The moment we won the league Cup last season we've been on a downhill trajectory and it's hard to see why.
Is it because the players don't like a bit of discipline? Possibly.

mu4c_20le

We're knackered. Season is over regardless what happens. Chelsea will overtake us.

binary bot
His incompetence is beyond belief at times. How can you watch the same things happen over and over and not change? How can you watch Rashford put that performance in and not take him off until you’re forced to?

he does things you’d do if you were deliberately trying to feck things up

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Told my friend we'll concede a pk through AWB or Dalot at 3-2. Should've betted on it.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Squandered his entire transfer budget on Mount, Hojlund, and Onana (which is alone sackable). Then proceeds to drop us from 3rd to 7th (or worse). It’s time to go.

King Eric 7

Some supporters still want him here next season. I'm still trying to get my head around this. I'd be so depressed to see him here with all the promising appointments we've made to steer the club in the right direction.

Rockets Redglare

He’s an absolute coward of a manager. Every time we get in a decent lead and they threaten to pull it back he has us sat as deep as possible instead of trying to kill it off.

Ole'sgunnarwin

There's never been a worse manager at a big club. -goal difference, hammerings against rivals, zero style of play. He's really outdone himself today though.

chris123

2XG conceded again. Purely in terms of our defensive set-up, this is the worst manager we have ever had, yes including Moyes.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm at that point with him where I'm not even angry anymore when we play shit. For me that's when the manager is done.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Squandered his entire transfer budget on Mount, Hojlund, and Onana (which is alone sackable). Then proceeds to drop us from 3rd to 7th (or worse). It’s time to go.
xG has us at 15th, another season and he’ll legitimately relegate us. Abysmal manager.

Malone_Post

3-0 up against a team who literally couldnt string 2 passes together. Cone footballers up front.

Take off our only counter attack threat. Take off Mainoo and lose control of the ball. Rashford gets to play every minute instead of i.e. throwing on Eriksen and playing more in midfield to keep the ball.

How many times has he made these exact subs and lost us games in the last minute now?
His in game management is absolutely fecking appalling. Nearly as bad as his man management, transfer acumen & tactical knowledge. Disaster of a manager who should have been sacked months ago.

MyDevil

The history repeats itself with Garnacho substitution. Tide was turned. It should have been Rashford with his poor decision making as always. AWB is poor at right back. When is he going to learn?

Please sack him already.

Drainy

I reckon this is the end of ETH today if Coventry pull this off.

No credit left in the bank, although Ashworth should be in place first
As soon as we're mathematically out of the running for Champions League he's gone, surely.

Probably a feeling good interim coach until Ashworth is in to make the permanent appointment

Semigoodlookin

Not a good look him standing there on his own when everyone else prepares for ET. He has the faraway stare and bewildered demeanor of someone who knows his time is up.