Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 554 53.7%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 478 46.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Atheist

Selling half the squad and replacing them isn’t realistic. Any manager needs to be able to work with an existing group of players and get them to play well while evolving the squad. If he can’t do it, then they need to be removed and they’re not good enough.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Don't think I can put myself watching his Man Utd team again until he goes. This is the worst it has been in my lifetime.

FrantikChicken

By far our worst manager post SAF and it’s not even close at this point. I feel he will be sacked if we lose this, otherwise they’ll wait till the end of the season

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I reckon this is the end of ETH today if Coventry pull this off.

No credit left in the bank, although Ashworth should be in place first
Nah he’s still as safe as it gets. We will get him better players and games like today won’t happen. If they still do, we will get him better assistant coaches.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Do we think at 3-0 up you should be able to make subs and reasonably expect to win with 20mins to go?

I think there’s a lot of players that will be out the door in the next 2 seasons along with Ten Hag.

OldSchoolManc

Total embarrassment.
Better to have Mickey Mouse as caretaker after this match til season end.
No more games for Ten Hag whatsoever. It’s getting worse by the game and that’s saying something

Suv666

Do we think at 3-0 up you should be able to make subs and reasonably expect to win with 20mins to go?

I think there’s a lot of players that will be out the door in the next 2 seasons along with Ten Hag.
Has today been the final straw for you?

JG3001

Yawn… same old shit different day. We all know half the team is shite and needs to go, the manager still needs to remove underperforming players. I’m sick of seeing Rashford anywhere near this team, F.. Off and stick to school dinners

AgentSmith

At this point I’d just like to remind people I am a United fan and human being who is also having to watch this shit.

Post not the poster…
You're an excellent poster. Even though I don't necessarily agree with all of your posts, they're always articulate, reasoned, and well researched.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Subbing on Antony is criminal behaviour regardless. The players are shit and the manager's shit.

miliebrowndivorceattorney

Manager takes off best player who was recently injured with team in control 3-0 up

ETH got to go but there wasn’t much wrong with the sub given we have a league game coming up
It. Puts. The. Ball. To. The. Fresh. Player. In this case on the right wing. How difficult can it be? Instead, they kept on playing the left side and lost each and every charge. That has to be on Ten Hag. If he instructed them to play Antony on but team still kept playing left, yeah, like the other poster said. Sack half the squad.

I also suspect he needs to protect ''economic value'' 375k a week Rashford investment. It's just a horror show this game. Season.

Skills

Snitch
No, no. We're back to the age old argument of who was the most shite post-Fergie manager. They're the lofty standards that we've set over the past 11 years.
Tbf this is about as bad as it's ever been. The clubs fanbase has systematically dragged the standards down with each manager.

Robbie Boy

Tbf this is about as bad as it's ever been. The clubs fanbase has systematically dragged the standards down with each manager.
Pretty much. At least this time there's nowhere near as many cheerleaders as Jose and Ole had.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Those excuses are getting tiring. Not that anything that guy says can be taken serious but still.

No manager in a half decent football team would survive a season like this
Both arguments are right, we need to stop treating them as separate points. Ten Hag is complete shit and needs to go. 90% of the players are shit and need to go. There’s no mitigating factors for either, both statements are true.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
It. Puts. The. Ball. To. The. Fresh. Player. In this case on the right wing. How difficult can it be? Instead, they kept on playing the left side and lost each and every charge. That has to be on Ten Hag. If he instructed them to play Antony on but team still kept playing left, yeah, like the other poster said. Sack half the squad.

I also suspect he needs to protect ''economic value'' 375k a week Rashford investment. It's just a horror show this game. Season.
You are overthinking it

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Both arguments are right, we need to stop treating them as separate points. Ten Hag is complete shit and needs to go. 90% of the players are shit and need to go. There’s no mitigating factors for either, both statements are true.
Yes

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
You just can't be 3-0 up against Coventry and then let them get back into the game.