Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 542 53.2%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 477 46.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Geistman

I've tried and tried to back him but he's out of his depth. The little hints of intelligent football are not enough. Shame we're stuck with his awful transfers now.

KrasHammerhand

Even if we win this he needs to be relieved as soon as the game ends. Radcliffe just walk down to the pitch and fire him. What an absolute joke

EliotTheRed

Regardless of the result of the forthcoming penalty shootout, he simply has to go.
He talks about not having his best XI for however long but surely any decent manager can make something with the players he has left. Jokes aside, these aren’t lower league level footballers, they’re international professionals at the top of their sport and he still can’t make anything coherent happen.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Hope we lose the shootout honestly. Don’t care if I get hate for that I’m seething.
Can’t say we won’t have deserved to. Being 3-0 up and going to penalties is an absolute embarrassment. No excuse whatsoever

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Hope we lose the shootout honestly. Don’t care if I get hate for that I’m seething.
I'm with you.
No point in playing the final, no point in using another fa cup final as excuse to keep ETH.
Lose the shootout, end the season, sack ETH.
Can't stand another week of watching this.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The penalties aren't going to decide anything. He's gone now regardless. Root for your football team.
Needs to go tomorrow. A new manager could win us the final if we of course win the shootout.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Can anyone figure out what formation we were playing in the ET. We have some of the slowest defenders ever and we are playing no midfield. I am sorry but at this point he is basically just taking the piss

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Well done ten hag on turning us into the biggest laughing stock of a club in the world. We've had bad seasons and bad moments. Don't think anyone has a record like him.

abailey123

Literally I’ve been on the fence until today but regardless of if we beat Coventry on penalties, we need a change.

DSG

To the old “down tools” conspiracy theorists, if you truly were downing tools to get rid of the manager, you’d back them to feck up the penalties…