Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

jameyzane

Damn! You have to be scoring that. Put these little annoying charlatans to the sword.

Nick7

“It looked like a foul because why else would he go down” is one of the dumbest things commentators say.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
What's happening in the Slovacko vs Koln game? I saw it was suspended

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Gushing over PSV players is fine, calma. :wenger:

It's mostly that I really want him in the national team. Louis is stubborn though...
I don’t know how it is in holland but in Portugal we hate our rivals equally or like 60-40 ;)

As for Simons he has been fantastic and this PSV move was amazing for him!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That dumb pirouette followed by a rubbish pass by Antony. :lol:

I hate him more than paper cuts.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
On nights like this I wish I could travel back in time and tell my child self to pick any other club to support. Feck you Feyenoord.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
On nights like this I wish I could travel back in time and tell my child self to pick any other club to support. Feck you Feyenoord.
Just pick something new, a plucky, unproblematic underdog, like Newcastle

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Today it was clear and Cologne won against Slovacko, a hard fought 1-0. They were really struggling more than they probably should, but if they win against Nice they will stay in the tournament.

Not bad for a club that was expected to fight against relegation and collapse a bit after not being able to properly replace Özcan and Modeste.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I don’t know how it is in holland but in Portugal we hate our rivals equally or like 60-40 ;)

As for Simons he has been fantastic and this PSV move was amazing for him!
To Feyenoord, PSV is just another Dutch top club though. Come to think of it, I wonder if PSV have actual rivalries with anyone. (Eindhoven and Helmond Sport don't count, they're never in the same league.) Intense competition, sure, like with Ajax, but an actual heated rivalry...?

Edit: might be because Eindhoven as a city doesn't have any rivalries - or none that I'm aware of anyway.

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
To Feyenoord, PSV is just another Dutch top club though. Come to think of it, I wonder if PSV have actual rivalries with anyone. (Eindhoven and Helmond Sport don't count, they're never in the same league.) Intense competition, sure, like with Ajax, but an actual heated rivalry...?

Edit: might be because Eindhoven as a city doesn't have any rivalries - or none that I'm aware of anyway.
Ajax definitely in the modern game. Mostly because they overtook us as our country's 2nd club.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Ajax definitely in the modern game. Mostly because they overtook us as our country's 2nd club.
Is that a real rivalry though, or just competition? Like, United had a kind of rivalry with Arsenal when they were the two top dogs in the EPL 20ish years ago, but to my knowledge that largely disappeared when that competition disappeared. I wouldn't call that a 'real' rivalry.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The Real - United game is a demolition derby which occasionally devolves into a game of football

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
You can keep your Champions League games, we got CR7-Maguire duo upfront :drool:

Boavista

Didn't pay attention to Nice's transfer summer, but looking at their squad it's kind of a weird collection of players. Favre's back as manager. I didn't even know Dante still played at 39, let alone still starting for them as captain. Ramsey, Barkley, Pepe and Schmeichel joined them on a free or loan this summer. Schneiderlin's been there for a while but that passed me by.

And on top of that they've spent 70m on new players..