Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This referee in our game tonight... not his biggest fan, far from it actually.

John_Jensen

United game is playing out like a classic 40 attempts on goal 0-1 defeat from Championship Manager 01-02

MUFC OK

Have to say, I think the new rules regarding finishing top spot are a good shout. Most teams going close to full strength to avoid an extra fixture potentially against Barca/Juve/Atletico.

Wengerista

Supports
Arsenal
Definitely. You know your luck is in when the winning goal when the keeper parries a shot, it ricochets off your chest and trickles in.
You can't really just remove one event from the first half and assume everything else stays the same though. If that goal doesn't go in under those circumstances we might have gone up a couple of gears and scored two more. We were very clearly not playing at full intensity, with half an eye on Leeds away at the weekend.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Have to say, I think the new rules regarding finishing top spot are a good shout. Most teams going close to full strength to avoid an extra fixture potentially against Barca/Juve/Atletico.
What's the rule?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
That is a good idea.
Gives motivation to the EL teams and makes the "half R32" even more fan for a neutral, because every CL team exiting in that round didn't even face the best EL team and therefore embarasses itself even more (like Dortmund last season)

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Manchester United
Roma
Ajax
Barcelona
Arsenal
Juventus
Atletico
It's looking more like the Champions League now...
Arsenal are 4/1 to win the tournament at the moment, Utd 9/2 I think, which is painfully short given some of the teams coming in at this stage

RoyH1

Manchester United
Roma
Ajax
Barcelona
Arsenal
Juventus
Atletico
I'm glad I have it as part of my tv package now. That's some serious star power there. Gives us also some big rivals to look forward to.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I want Barca at some point. It’s about time we played one of the Spanish giants when they’re going through a blip for a change.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We all know this is the premier tournament this season (unless we get knocked out, then it’s shite)

peridigm

Manchester United
Roma
Ajax
Barcelona
Arsenal
Juventus
Atletico
Could be adding AC Milan to that list but they should be favorites to go through. This will definitely be a tougher KO than previous seasons. How is the draw structured? Are the CL rejects seeded in KO?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Spurs - Roma
Arsenal- Barca
Man United- Ajax
Juve - Atletico

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Been impressed with Xavi Simons, first time watching him but he’s played really well.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He has been quality on the ball.
I don’t know if he plays like this all the time but we should definitely look to sign him if he does.

Less impressed by Gakpo… Lives offside seems like.