Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Chinchy98

What’s the feeling on here tonight, Anti-Sevilla or more a bit of love for Jose?

Nice to see Jose doing well again. Still wish he’d have been backed more in that 3rd season here

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What’s the feeling on here tonight, Anti-Sevilla or more a bit of love for Jose?

Nice to see Jose doing well again. Still wish he’d have been backed more in that 3rd season here
I despise Sevilla, almost as much as I hate our domestic rivals.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why have they picked 2 English refs for this game. Michael Oliver and Antony Taylor aswell :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Mourinho will not make stupid subs like we did. This is their game of the season. While you can walk, you play if it is needed.
He probably won’t be down to 10 men due to unfathomable bad luck either.

Nick7

The consistency in refereeing is crazy. A free kick down one end isn’t a free kick down the other end.

wr8_utd

:'(

Don't much care for Sevilla but I can't stand Jose so leaning Sevilla, just about.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Mourinho has aged well. Looks fresh and healthy for his age.

Idxomer

I would be normally rooting against Mourinho but I had enough of Sevilla in the EL. Roma also have Smalling whom I've always liked.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Should have been sent off for that dive, double yellow for lack of effort

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Both for me. Dislike this diving cnuts and i love Jose.

Sylar

What was the random point where we started doing WC injury time again?

I'm happy for it but it's bizarre it just randomly happened in last few weeks

Nick7

The vast majority of those long throws are foul throws. Would love to see refs actually call it for once.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I am not sure I would take any other coach in a final in the history of this sport over Mourinho.

He is such an animal at grinding out these wins and trophies.

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Isn't Dybala a good option for you guys? Would love to see him at Ajax but no way we could afford his salaries.

Dark Side of the Moon

Supports
Celtic
So much bitterness in here :lol:

It’s two decent teams in a European final. Not forgetting the fact that a win here gets one of these sides Champions League football that they otherwise can’t get through their leagues. It’s obviously going to be cagey.

The people calling it boring are probably the same people that watch West Ham v Nottingham Forest and think it’s class.

Last edited: