Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
In no way or shape are Roma favorites to win today. They're heavy underdogs.
They were slight favourites with the bookies before the game started and are now big favourites after the goal.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
I had a flutter on them before the game started at 2.7.. Sevilla were at 3.00

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am not sure I would take any other coach in a final in the history of this sport over Mourinho.

He is such an animal at grinding out these wins and trophies.
He knows how to prepare a team. Solskjaer pre match interview before Villareal was ;
"We prepare as we normally do for a game. We are Man Utd and we will play our game and enjoy."

Last edited:

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Ocampos obviously not good enough for Ajax. Schreuder you insufferable cnut.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Been coming 2nd halve. That’s why you never settle for 1-0 up.

BorisManUtd

Porto, Portuguese cup final vs Benfica in 2004.
But to be honest Porto was already european champion at that time so neither Mou nor the players were focused for that game :lol:
I was convinced you won a treble that year.

His record in finals is really impressive. Spurs fans must hate Levy just for sacking Jose before CC final, let alone his other decisions :lol:

Shimo

Will be happy for Mike if Roma win this plus do not like Sevilla one bit.

AaronRedDevil

See? The luck is just insane. It's a miracle. Never before seen a team constantly without actually playing good.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I find Sevilla quite dislikeable. They play act a lot, never do anything in the league and instead just seem to win European division 2 football all the time.

It’s an odd existence.

el3mel

Watching these lot win yet another European competition will be just unbearable.

Siorac

I detest Sevilla, obviously, but can't help but feel some satisfaction whenever Mourinho's awful negative shithousery gets punished. It's a shame it's Sevilla but that's life.

wr8_utd

:'(
See? The luck is just insane. It's a miracle. Never before seen a team constantly without actually playing good.
That's not luck. That's an incredible ball put in by Navas and there's nothing the defender could do there unfortunately.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I find Sevilla quite dislikeable. They play act a lot, never do anything in the league and instead just seem to win European division 2 football all the time.

It’s an odd existence.
Usually they are top 4, they aren't actually mid-table normally.

RedDevilQuebecois

When I see Mancini's name for Roma I'm reminded of their Mancini from 2007 who had a shit-ton of stopovers, who's also a convicted sex offender i think
And that silly dive in the 2nd leg of the 2008 quarterfinals before Daniele De Rossi skied the following penalty high into the Stretford End.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
They always find a way dont they. win it, qualify as top seed for the CL groups, finish 3rd anyway, drop in the EL, win it, rinse and repeat..

This is why I want Roma to win, so we don’t have to meet the feckers when we play in it next season.

Sanchez7

Sevilla can play nice football when they aren't busy shithousing. Also Rakitic is still a fantastic player .. very underrated in his team at Barcelona.