Europa League / Conference League 23/24

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Ffs, Liverpool will get something from this won’t they.

They just won’t die.

Steve Bruce

This is the difference between city/liverpool and united. Even when they are poor they always keep themselves in the game. They'll probably get a draw now

United if we where 3 1 down at this stage, your not expecting us to pull it back.

Steve Bruce

This is the difference between city/liverpool and united. Even when they are poor they always keep themselves in the game. They'll probably get a draw now

United if we where 3 1 down at this stage, your not expecting us to pull it back.
As I said

Edit: var is a jokes, but it's a funny joke tonight

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Hand ball in the build up

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
McMananaman is making this all the sweeter

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I’d be livid if that was against us. Just shows how absolute dogshit VAR is.

United Hobbit

Sure it would be ruled out if it was us so good to see them finally suffer too usually it goes their way

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
The good thing is they would have been pissing themselves laughing at us yesterday, so have some of that!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don’t think the “only the goal scorer” rule makes any sense, if you’re going to blatantly cheat like McAllister just did then it shouldn’t matter if he’s the one who scored it or not.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I don’t think the “only the goal scorer” rule makes any sense, if you’re going to blatantly cheat like McAllister just did then it shouldn’t matter if he’s the one who scored it or not.
That's literally how there rules are now though. It's a stupid rule but...

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
They was laughing at us last night. Now they get the same…

always_hoping

This ref doesn’t have a fecking clue.
Looked like a ref that was desperate to give the goal for Liverpool.

A sending off ignored, OG gets them back into the game and thought they had scored equaliser in the 9th minute of added time would be typical lucky Liverpool had that happen.

In the grand scheme of things it matters nothing as Liverpool will top that group and will likely go on to win that trophy in Dublin

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Dunno wether to watch the West Ham game or villa…

Fr. Todd Unctious

In the grand scheme of things it matters nothing as Liverpool will top that group and will likely go on to win that trophy in Dublin
This is exactly why I ain't getting a ticket for the final even if I do regret not going in 2011. (Not often a European final is on your doorstep regardless of the peformance that ended up being played out). No way I'm going to watch those cnuts win a trophy and be surrouhded bt thousands of them as well.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Not 100% but if Toulouse player heads it away (by choice… he could have hoofed it, controlled it), is it not a new phase of play?

So rules now take into account whether hit body first, where on arm, how long before, distance from ball to arm, whether new phase and intent…..

I think the rules are just a tad too complicated. Combined with officials being sh!te.

Obviously caveated by it wasn’t us and it was Liverpool so hey…

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Hoping Oly will do us a favour and kick Wet Spam for 90min ahead of Sunday. There’s a couple of Forest players on the bench - do your duty lads.

LDUred

It's harsh to go all the way back for something the ref missed but Mac did seem to handball it. He kind of judged the ball wrong and the ball rolled up his chest and onto his upper arm. It's still hard to say whether he used his arm intentionally because the initial contact is with his body. I don't know how you can be sure it's an intentional handball unless you're being strongly influenced by players yelling, holding their heads in mock disbelief, and furiously gesticulating 'handball' with their arms.

I mean how far back can you actually go to re-ref some minor infraction in the lead up to a goal anyway.

It's massively unfortunate and it's getting a bit tedious for everyone.

Last edited: