Music Eurovision 2018 | We have a winner...

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
GBR are having a laugh if they decide to sing again. They'll lose the 20 sympathy votes they were getting which would have taken their total points count to 22.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Punch his glasses of

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
From the French guy with no plugged in guitar wearing a turtleneck, to the white Steve Urkel, to a guy from GoT who has ripped off the Viking theme song.

Haven'tt watched this freak show in ten years and I have to say it is actually worse than I expected. There will also be a Dutch singer who does a Bon Jovi type of song and then suddenly some dancers are going to do the 'krump' in between.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'll happily sacrifice winning the sweepstake if we never get to see Australia in the Eurovision ever again. THEY'RE NOT IN FECKING EUROPE!

pauldyson1uk

I'll happily sacrifice winning the sweepstake if we never get to see Australia in the Eurovision ever again. THEY'RE NOT IN FECKING EUROPE!
Well, Eurovision isn’t strictly geographic. The contest is organised by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), which is made up of various broadcasters from countries across Europe and beyond. The BBC is a member of the EBU, as is RTE in Ireland, Rai in Italy, SVT in Sweden and so on. There are 73 member stations from more than 56 countries, and they’re entitled to send acts to Eurovision if they wish

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Well, Eurovision isn’t strictly geographic. The contest is organised by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), which is made up of various broadcasters from countries across Europe and beyond. The BBC is a member of the EBU, as is RTE in Ireland, Rai in Italy, SVT in Sweden and so on. There are 73 member stations from more than 56 countries, and they’re entitled to send acts to Eurovision if they wish
Australia aren't in the EBU.

You know what the E stands for by the way?

European, for feck sake.