Music Eurovision 2018 | We have a winner...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Well, Eurovision isn’t strictly geographic. The contest is organised by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), which is made up of various broadcasters from countries across Europe and beyond. The BBC is a member of the EBU, as is RTE in Ireland, Rai in Italy, SVT in Sweden and so on. There are 73 member stations from more than 56 countries, and they’re entitled to send acts to Eurovision if they wish
Australia aren't a member of the EBU. They're one of the associates listed. So technically USA and South Korea could be in Eurovision as they're in the associate list too.

pauldyson1uk

Australia aren't in the EBU.

You know what the E stands for by the way?

European, for feck sake.
Take from some page on google.

Aussies have been watching Eurovision for more than thirty years and in 2014 they were invited to perform during the interval at the semi-finals.

Then Australia was given a special one-off chance to compete for the Eurovision title in 2015, the year in which the competition celebrated its 50th birthday. They qualified automatically for a spot in the Grand Final and singer Guy Sebastian finished in a very respectable fifth place.

Eurovision bosses were so impressed with their efforts that Australia was allowed to return on an annual basis – but they now have to qualify for their spot by competing in the semi-finals.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yeah it is. He hasn't performed yet but he's won it before so will likely do well.
Cheers sounds good.
Damn, was cooking dinner and missed it.
I hate it
You’re welcome to have your own opinion.
Feck off, hope this cnut finishes last.
Don’t be nasty.
:lol: This is real Eurovision stuff.
A bit of diplomacy, finally.
Ah shit.
The feck, is this?
feck.
Norway , what a wanker , deadful
Dammit.
I hate this with the fury of a thousand dick punches
feck.
Yeah this guy can go home with no points
You can go home with nil point.
I'm glad we're all in agreement here. Get fecked, guy.
Never liked you Silva. Arrogant, that’s your problem and no taste.

This was pure shit! Wanker
You’re pure shit, wanker.
Pink hair, it’s a no from me.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Take from some page on google.

Aussies have been watching Eurovision for more than thirty years and in 2014 they were invited to perform during the interval at the semi-finals.

Then Australia was given a special one-off chance to compete for the Eurovision title in 2015, the year in which the competition celebrated its 50th birthday. They qualified automatically for a spot in the Grand Final and singer Guy Sebastian finished in a very respectable fifth place.

Eurovision bosses were so impressed with their efforts that Australia was allowed to return on an annual basis – but they now have to qualify for their spot by competing in the semi-finals.
Yeah I know how they got in. It doesn't make it any less stupid. It's fecking Eurovision.

While we're at it, feck Israel out too.

Acole9

Outstanding
Wouldn't mind betting the UK officials for Eurovision had a big input in that decision, smart move.