F1 2016 Season with Fantasy League see Threadmark

Fener1907

This race is great. You can judge it by how many times the commentators keep going "wehhhhhhhh!" when there's something eventful. Lost count now.

pauldyson1uk

Just seen the start of the race, its was crazy.
Glad he walked away from that crash it was huge, shocked that the head rest flew off.
All the safety cars , sure helped Lewis get up the pack, I can see him winning.

Giggsy92

Bizarre tyre strategy for Hamilton, should have given him those mediums at the red flag.

Rooney1987

Another odd tyre strategy for Lewis.

Still 3rd is an excellent result if it finishes this way after an engine change.

Count Orduck

I swear this the worst race yet for "lingering dramatic shots of the pit crew doing nothing whatsoever" every ten seconds instead of showing the fecking race.

Count Orduck

Massa is so bad. How is he still stuck behind Alonso? Shocking stuff. Bottas and Raikkonen having their races ruined because Massa is awful.

Finally Bottas gets past. He'll disappear up the road now.

Sigma

Massa is so bad. How is he still stuck behind Alonso? Shocking stuff. Bottas and Raikkonen having their races ruined because Massa is awful.

Finally Bottas gets past. He'll disappear up the road now.
Massa pitted earlier than Bottas and Kimi. That Williams in the second sector isn't good at all and Alonso can escape there.

Rooney1987

A would say more a lucky race for Lewis, but still 3rd from dead last is pretty decent.
Force India with 2 in the top 10.
As Brundle said on commentary it's a get out of jail free card, we knew this penalty had been coming for a while now for the engine. 3rd from what should feel like a win.

Saying that I think Mercs strategy cost him 2nd. Putting on his 2nd set of softs was the wrong call in my opinion.

Count Orduck

Great race. On top of Hamilton's brilliant climb up the positions, all the drama and excellent racing made it very enjoyable.

As an aside, watching Lewis and Nico refuse to even look at each other after the race is so awkward, and dare I say it I think it's a little childish! It reminds me of two schoolboys who have fallen out.

pauldyson1uk

As Brundle said on commentary it's a get out of jail free card, we knew this penalty had been coming for a while now for the engine. 3rd from what should feel like a win.

Saying that I think Mercs strategy cost him 2nd. Putting on his 2nd set of softs was the wrong call in my opinion.
I agree , they messed up with the softs.
After qualifying, I was convinced top was not possible, how wrong was I ..

Count Orduck

Why on earth is Rosberg getting booed? Who is booing him?! Surely there's not that many British fans at the race, and surely they aren't that petty?

Standings after Race 13

Panther

New league table, sorry if Pauldy wanted to post it but was happy to see myself tied on points at the top.
4 points separating the top 3 with 4th only 15 being 3rd.

1st screech44 Redfish-Alfa 1034
2nd panther F1 1034
3rd eric cartman Cartman 1030
4th saforrest Wicked_badgers 1015
5th christy87 Langers on a mission 998
6th spwd MANSELLS MOUSTACHE, 989
7th pauldyson1uk Billy Jack Racing 984
8th scottyj17 FC Ronaldo 972
9th impulse Team 3 962
10th krits teabagggers 945
11th dargonk Dargon's crew 912
12th thegrumpylion GrumpyLions 901
13th giggsy92 TeamRocket 897
14th highoncaf Enzo's Red 886
15th uniquim Toyota F1 877
16th leg-end Better Call Bernie 868
17th sun_tzu 2inthegoo1inthepoo 868
18th dante dante 859
19th thebest191 TheBest 760
20th edweatherall Elbow Licking at 200MPH 756
21st sigma Mike Wazowski's Eye 693
22nd rpitroda Spasian Racing 661
23rd senorgregster Hamilton Academical 630

pauldyson1uk

Cheers Panther, they were late in updating it last night.

After most of the season at the top. Cartman drop's 2 places with Redfish-Alfa and F1 taking those 2 places tied at the top with 1034 a lead of 4 points.
Team of the Race has to be Redfish-Alfa and idiot of the race me for dropping Lewis !!

Next race is only 6 days away , get those changes made, in my case Lewis back.

Wicked_Badger

4th in the league! Need to actually start playing - or maybe not, usually when I intervene things go wrong.

Can't fathom how people can still have some favourable views towards Verstappen
Totally agree. Couldn't put my finger on why I initially disliked him last year, hated his 'management team' (Daddy) for forcing his Red Bull move earlier this season and his dodgy moves whilst defending are shocking. The boy has talent, no doubt, but some of his moves are questionable - only a matter of time before he creates a dangerous crash/incident imo.

Media love in annoys me too - if Sainz or someone like Perez a few years ago had done the same kind of things, they would have been pulled up in front of the FIA and been hung in the media.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
For those that dislike Max, read this...

Verstappen said before this weekend's Italian Grand Prix: "It is not because others tell me I have to change my driving style that I will change."

He added: "Let's say you put [Manchester United striker Zlatan] Ibrahimovic up as a defender, would he like it just because other people think he's a better defender? I don't think he will listen to those guys. If he likes to attack, he wants to attack."

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/37247910