F1 2021 Season

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Have to be honest on FP , thats the safe bet.
I am a huge Lewis fan, but its only time before Max takes his first WC.
Same for me. I always back the Brits and want to see Lewis, Lando and Russell do well. I hope Lewis gets pole but I just can't look past Verstappen.

MTF

Honda have potentially built the best engine in F1, which will be frozen for years to come. Honda have secured a place for an exciting young Honda-funded Japanese driver in a promising midfield team - with a clear route to a future Red Bull seat. Honda are also fecking off and leaving the sport.

One of these facts does not match the others. If they were going to leave, why now? Why not after the Mclaren shitshow? Are they really going to let someone else win with a Honda funded car....again?
I guess just a disconnect between top management making money decisions, and the engineers working on the actual designs who seem to finally have found their mojo in the last 2 years.

United Hobbit

I really hope it's exciting, with more than one driver and team challenging for the title, ideally up to the last race.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Starting to wonder if I should have gone for Tsunoda instead of Gasly in the fantasy league now :lol:

Tiber

That alpha Tauri could get multiple podiums this year. Looks like they have 2 good drivers

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Haas are trash nowadays. Where did it all go so wrong?

Tiber

Going to be a bit awkward for Renault and Ferrari next year when they are beaten by an engine made by an energy drink

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Never built their own car and have no money. Plus the owner seems desperate to abandon ship
Definitely seems like their days are numbered in f1.

I hope Guenther stays though he's such a character.

United Hobbit

Never heard of Tsunoda before that was really impressive to go faster than Hamilton (know its early in the session)

Schumacher must have so much pressure on him with the family name and who his dad was. My boyfriend asked why his name shows on the graphics as MSC rather than the 1st 3 letters of his surname? I can remember his dad had the same, perhaps because of Ralph racing at the same time.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Glad to see Aston Martin suffering. I hate Laurence Stroll with a passion :lol:

Tiber

Its a shame Schumacher is stuck at Haas. He was supposedly about to sign for Alfa Romeo until the sponsor insisted on an Italian driver

MTF

Never heard of Tsunoda before that was really impressive to go faster than Hamilton (know its early in the session)

Schumacher must have so much pressure on him with the family name and who his dad was. My boyfriend asked why his name shows on the graphics as MSC rather than the 1st 3 letters of his surname? I can remember his dad had the same, perhaps because of Ralph racing at the same time.
I believe this is exactly right as to why Michael was MSC, and I think I read that Mick deliberately chose to be displayed MSC despite SCH also being an option for him.

United Hobbit

Why are they investigating lap times set during the yellow flags after the session?

Surely if we use Russel as an example, his best time was set around that time, if he hadn't set it then he may be out? Why not have a 10 minute delay and address it before q3 in case any of those out would actually be in if those in the top 15 set their faster times during the yellows?