F1 2021 Season

United Hobbit

I believe this is exactly right as to why Michael was MSC, and I think I read that Mick deliberately chose to be displayed MSC despite SCH also being an option for him.
Thanks for that, thought he may have chosen to be displayed how his Dad was.

Must be so much expectation on him just by the name. It'll be the same for Ronaldo's son in football

Tiber

Never heard of Tsunoda before that was really impressive to go faster than Hamilton (know its early in the session)

Schumacher must have so much pressure on him with the family name and who his dad was. My boyfriend asked why his name shows on the graphics as MSC rather than the 1st 3 letters of his surname? I can remember his dad had the same, perhaps because of Ralph racing at the same time.
Yea Tsunoda looks the real deal. Did 1 year in F3, 1 year in F2 and now looks good in F1

Tiber

Knocked out in Q1:

16) Esteban Ocon, Alpine

17) Nicholas Latifi, Williams

18) Sebastian Vettel, Aston Martin

19) Mick Schumacher, Haas

20) Nikita Mazepin, Haas

Bottom 2 not a shock, Seb and Ocon are
If Ocon isn't careful Gasly will be in that seat next year

Tiber

There was talk at testing that the Alfa Romeo pace was fake, but they look very well improved

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I wonder if RB got Perez on the cheap because he was desperate for a drive and no other slots were available.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
3 tenths off Max is improvement to be fair

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Not great from Perez but he's a great race day driver I still think he will get some decent points tomorrow.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Bit worrying for Ferrari that they're barely faster than Mercedes despite being on the faster tires.

They'll be fecked on the same tires and the only thing you can trust Ferrari's strategies is that they'll feck it up somehow in the race.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Didn't even notice the Alfas they look to have improved a bit this season.

United Hobbit

Where is Albon nowadays? Thought he would have been like Gasly being "demoted" back to Torro Rosso?

Tiber

Where is Albon nowadays? Thought he would have been like Gasly being "demoted" back to Torro Rosso?
Red Bull reserve driver. Suppose he would normally have been demoted, but the B team has its strongest lineup in a long time. Can't move on from a race winner in Gasly and the rookie is backed by Honda