F1 2021 Season

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
This is the first time I've seen the track in action properly. Are there actually any overtaking spots on the track? Even the main straight looks way too short. I hope it isn't gonna be another Monaco Sunday.
German commentators reckon overtaking will be impossible without severe mistakes

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I'm surprised Horner has renewed Perez he's binned drivers for far less

What a surprise it was Mazepin that nearly took out Seb, I wondered which one it was at the time as I was listening to the Paralympic interviews
The team is as much to blame imo as there’s no reason to let him out that late in the session but yea, criminally bad either way.

hobbers

Overtaking will be impossible.

Such an awesome track though. Turn 3 is incredible.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Turn 3 I agree, but a track impossible to overtake on is not what we want.
Yea I agree, the track looks really cool and obviously very different with those banked corners but that counts for very little if the race is boring.

We already have a race on the calendar that’s boring but on a cool track and that’s more than enough.

Leg-End

Thought Russell’s Williams quali record was going to fall then, Latifi made sure it didn’t.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
that was so so poor by latifi. amateur.

I absolutely hate this rule of red flags late in sessions ruining it for everybody else.

Leg-End

That is playground shit from Red Bull, they just are incredibly unlikeable.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Why can’t they implement something along the lines of a “virtual safety car” type situation whereby you have to stay within x seconds of a delta on your outlap? That would force teams to figure out gapping at the point of sending cars out, rather than a backlog right at the last corner?