F1 2021 Season

JTW95

Gullible sausage
This race has gone shit now. Probably won't liven up again till people start pitting.

Dan_F

Can’t blame Botas. Why would you do anything for that lot?

Hamilton wants no.8, he can earn it himself
Because he’s racing a car and would want to stay ahead of another driver. He might as well not step in the car again this season if that’s the mindset. Regardless of the fact he’s being paid handsomely by Mercedes to do just that.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Merc should try the undercut with Lewis, as he’s not getting past Riccardo on track

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Because he’s racing a car and would want to stay ahead of another driver. He might as well not step in the car again this season if that’s the mindset. Regardless of the fact he’s being paid handsomely by Mercedes to do just that.
a team that turfed him and then forced him to take an engine penalty at his home race to help Lewis?

Get to feck, I’d tell them to feck off as well. he no longer owes them anything

sewey89

Merc caught napping on the strategy again. Amazing how you can be exposed when you’re car doesn’t just dominate from the front every race

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Mercedes really do have the worst strategists. They just always seem to get it wrong.

Balljy

Won't the ones who have pitted already have to 2 stop whereas as Hamilton could be a 1 stop? With a 24 second pit stop that would mean the Merc strategy makes sense.

sewey89

Won't the ones who have pitted already have to 2 stop whereas as Hamilton could be a 1 stop? With a 24 second pit stop that would mean the Merc strategy makes sense.
Yeah, that’s possible. Merc will definitely go one stop now and out Lewis on the hards, unless it rains.

Time will tell if it’s the right call

sewey89

The mclaren disappears from the merc on the straights that don’t have DRS

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Max is flying. Will be interesting to see how his tyres are going compared to Hamilton, as its obvious he is pushing very hard.

Dan_F

a team that turfed him and then forced him to take an engine penalty at his home race to help Lewis?

You’re acting like Mercedes are the first team to change a poor performing driver. They can’t afford to have such a poor second driver now that Red Bull have caught up.

Rooney1987

A bit rich coming from a big Michael Schumacher fan. You think Rubin thought this way.

sewey89

Interesting to see how Lewis does now in clean air. His tyres look good.

I think merc forced the mclaren pit there and Lewis would just be doing whatever Danny ric didn’t

Balljy

Verstappen burns out his hards before half way through the race. He probably shouldn''t have gone so hard in the early part of the race.

sewey89

Max is a mardy bastard isn’t he :lol: The top drivers always are, but I imagine the engineers pull some right faces when hearing their bullshit

sewey89

Max will be fine on the the mediums, Lewis and Lando have shown that you can do long stints on the mediums. Rain would make this really interesting