F1 2021 Season

hobbers

Lewis doesn't deserve any points after that mistake, outrageous luck really.

LoneStar

This seems really unfair for drivers who had lapped other drivers? All that work undone. Surely there's a better way to handle red flags.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
Hamilton so incredibly lucky with the timing of the Bottas/Russel crash earlier..

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Finally got him. Should make easy work of Norris and get 2nd.

MTF

If I were Mclaren I would have tried to keep giving Leclerc DRS even if it meant slowing down, as a better defense vs Hamilton

LoneStar

Toto pulling the strings like Palpatine. Mercedes were on course to score maybe a point today. Two Mercedes drivers crash into each other and suddenly they're on course for an unearned podium. Meme worthy.
I'm pretty new to this, but the rules seem super unfair with red flag restarts. Imagine if you are within 10 laps to finish, a minute ahead and because of a red flag, you need to start over again.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
I'm pretty new to this, but the rules seem super unfair with red flag restarts. Imagine if you are within 10 laps to finish, a minute ahead and because of a red flag, you need to start over again.
Jup.. Thats how it works.. You can be incredible lucky or have incredible back luck with red/yellow flags and safety cars... Also in combination with pit strategy..

LoneStar

Perez not even on the points. For all of Mercedes feck ups, they can't even take advantage.

Tiber

Hell of a race from Lewis after the restart. Very lucky he didn't have to catch up after being lapped though

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
Come on, get a grip. He's been gifted an entire lap. If that isn't undeserved and outrageous luck, what is?
Incredible luck.. Obviously..

Undeserved? Well no...

Bahrein.. That was immensly unfair and undeserved..