F1 2021 Season

ChaddyP

They aint changing it. Starting p20 here, might as well run the gearbox until it blows up. Best he'd hope for in that scenario is 10th. Unfortunately with these gum ball tyres, its high unlikely that any driver is able to pull off a "schumacher" and go last to 5th
gear box change is 5 grid penalty he would start P6 not last

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
In one way you’d look at the strategy being so interesting tomorrow but then with Ham/Perez at the back, Ferrari with good pace up front, Bottas and Max in usual top 3, and Norris/Gasly in front of Ham... Basically potential to cancel out lots of overcut/undercut options including gap to midfield. I know it’s always like this but I reckon we could see the top 8 basically following each other.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
In one way you’d look at the strategy being so interesting tomorrow but then with Ham/Perez at the back, Ferrari with good pace up front, Bottas and Max in usual top 3, and Norris/Gasly in front of Ham... Basically potential to cancel out lots of overcut/undercut options including gap to midfield. I know it’s always like this but I reckon we could see the top 8 basically following each other.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Max in WC lead tomorrow

dinostar77

Finally got round to watching qually, shame that leclerc crash robbed us of bottas and verstappen last flying lap. Lewis particularly critical of his engineers. Apparently on Thursday evenin he wanted to pursue a different setup that his engineers didnt agree with so hes pissed.

But Mercs are best car for looking after tyres so lewis will need a overcut and a great start. Tomorrow should be fascinating, hopefully we might get some rain as well.

Norris

There is no way LeClerc did that on purpose. I'd be surprised if Max doesn't take the lead in the first lap. Hopefully, will be a very great race. Following this is our Game. :drool:

Leg-End

Leclerc is win it or bin it, if Max isn’t past by T1 it’s over unless he fancies a crash.

If Max is past he wins this race by a long distance, if he doesn’t I fancy the Top 8 will be bunched up for a long time.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Finally got round to watching qually, shame that leclerc crash robbed us of bottas and verstappen last flying lap. Lewis particularly critical of his engineers. Apparently on Thursday evenin he wanted to pursue a different setup that his engineers didnt agree with so hes pissed.

But Mercs are best car for looking after tyres so lewis will need a overcut and a great start. Tomorrow should be fascinating, hopefully we might get some rain as well.
I am hopeful that he can make the podium. But everything is going to have to work perfectly.
Don't discount Bottas.

pauldyson1uk

Leclerc is win it or bin it, if Max isn’t past by T1 it’s over unless he fancies a crash.

If Max is past he wins this race by a long distance, if he doesn’t I fancy the Top 8 will be bunched up for a long time.
Hard to disagree with this.
Leclerc's gearbox will be carrying some damage, all depends if it holds out. Its a no brained running it, might fail in turn 1 or last the race.

hp88

Gearbox is fecked on Charles car, should have just taken a 5 grid penalty.

Jack-C20

Looking forward to this. Think it’s going to be tight at the front throughout thanks to two or three safety cars.

stu_1992

Does Rosberg's voice annoy anybody else or is it just me. :lol:
No not just you anyway. It's hard to find a more disingenuous sounding person. I always disliked him even when he was delivering exciting battles with Lewis because I couldn't get over how unlikeable he was. :lol:

Balljy

They should have taken the grid drop.
Are they allowed to do any testing over night in the sense of running through the gears whilst stationary or is the decision taken on purely a visual check? If the latter it's kind of an impossible decision if there's no obvious external damage.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Never underestimate Ferrari’s ability to make the wrong decision at every turn.