F1 2021 Season

Tiber

Sky spent a lot of time hyping up Bottas's chances off the line.

Shame they forgot he is shite.

Tiber

Good thing Lewis is down the order a bit. Makes a change from Max fighting both Mercs.

Perez in no man's land as usual

MTF

Sky spent a lot of time hyping up Bottas's chances off the line.

Shame they forgot he is shite.
Now that the start is done I feel bad for the broadcast crews that have to talk about nothing and create fake tension for over an hour.

Leg-End

East street for Max from here, Hamilton won’t be in play by the time they pit.

Tiber

Dunno if I will watch the whole race today. I suppose crashes could change things up

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Mazepin hasn't even binned it yet. No chance of anything vaguely interesting happening today is there? :(

Tiber

There is no way Mazepin will manage 78 laps without crashing into a yacht.

Shame Alfa Romeo insisted on an Italian driver and Schumacher ended up stuck at Haas.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
God this is boring. Can't believe the commentators are finding stuff to talk about.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I hope the commentators get paid double for this race. They have to come up with so much random stuff to try and keep the audience from falling asleep

Moiraine

Gearbox was fecked from his crash yesterday. They took a risk in keeping it and it backfired. He never started the race.
Oh Goodness me, Ferrari at their best, they already cost the title once due to their sh!Te strategy a couple of times. This team is a circus...

Balljy

They need to get rid of Monaco.
They really need to move forward with those plans to build over the water and create a long straight followed by some overtaking places. Either that or drop it - it's easily the worst race of the season unless it's wet.