F1 2021 Season

Fully Fledged

:lol: It has absolutely nothing to do with tyre management.

Hamilton was pushing in Perez's dirty air since the restart, Max was lifting and coasting to the win.

Had the race gone to the end with no stop we'd have seen more failures.
Yes they all should have changed but Max's tyres were newer than Lewis' but failed first.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Might as well do a grid restart now hadn't they?

Hoping Lewis wins, just to see the piss that’ll be boiled in this thread :lol:

ArjenIsM3

Stroll definitely had a lot of wear considering he hasn't pitted.

But yup, this is all on Pirelli. They told teams that the hard compound could last for 40 laps
I mean Stroll was on lap 31 or so of 40? That's nothing. If it was lap 39 or something and he'd been pushing you know you're at risk but this is unacceptable from Pirelli

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Need a proper investigation of these tyres. Safety paramount.

Jazz

Expect Perez to win.

Jazz

Folks in here trying to diminish Lewis' achievements and put it down to luck because that's all you need to win 7 champs - not talent, nor hard work.... have a. word with yourselves.

ArjenIsM3

Folks in here trying to diminish Lewis' achievements and put it down to luck because that's all you need to win 7 champs - not talent, nor hard work.... have a. word with yourselves.
No, he's extremely talented but has also been very lucky at times. Today is an example of that. Things aren't black and white

Hephaestus

could Mercedes cut Bottas loose before the end of the season, this is his worst performance for them.
Given how hard both drivers are finding it to set up the car at the last 2 races, throwing in someone like Russell would be extremely risky.

Jazz

could Mercedes cut Bottas loose before the end of the season, this is his worst performance for them.
/I think you would have to give him a couple more races. Bit harsh to do it at this moment.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Hopefully Lewis keeps it clean and brings home significant points. Probably not worth mixing it with Perez and Vettel for #1.

Rooney1987

Bottas at 14 with Russell 15th. Even if Russell doesn't get any points I'd sacrifice a Lewis win for Russell to beat Bottas to happen.