F1 2021 Season

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wonder what will happen with the breaking thing. Max was obviously being a cnut, but Lewis was really dumb to just drive into him.

MTF

Wonder what will happen with the breaking thing. Max was obviously being a cnut, but Lewis was really dumb to just drive into him.
There's more to that incident than some are trying to make. I'm not sure but I think it was the DRS detection line and Lewis didn't want to take the position before then. But it took two to tango there. A car driving slowly in the middle of the track should still be very easy to overtake.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The big thing here is if Lewis for whatever reason gets some sort of time penalty he has now made up a gap.

I’m confused as to what is still being investigated.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I actually like Max , think he is a very good driver and defo a WC of the future , but this race has shown his immaturity and his dangerous side.
I'm surprised you think so - you are another old head with F1 with a decent opinion.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I actually like Max , think he is a very good driver and defo a WC of the future , but this race has shown his immaturity and his dangerous side.
The pressure on both is off the scale. But Hamilton is much more mature and experienced.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Awesome that the wc is tied going into the last gp though. Unless they dq Max for the braking.

Asger

Its a racing though. Not typical Sunday family drive.. Maybe F1 is not racing sport. Who knows. Hamilton used to be dangerous as well, nobody complained then.

rednotled

I think Max may be just a little bit of a cnut but fair play, F1 is the most interesting it's been since the seventies

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Yes Lewis! Well done

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
It's been good for months! First year it got me back.
You have missed the best year since Schumi/Mika
Gonna have to keep watching then.

Need to find someone to support after Senna/Schumi.

Might start supporting that "Checo" Perez guy. He chose the #11 because that's the number Iván Zamorano worn when he joined the club he is a fanatic of (Club América). Is he any good? like championship calibre?

ps. glad Hamilton won today.