F1 2022 Season

GeorgieBoy

this has to be the worst TV coverage I have ever seen of an F1 race.
The director is not interested in the passing
Shocking!
I'm noticing the overtakes by looking at the leaderboard on the side and seeing a change in position more than actually seeing the racing...

dinostar77

Ferrari need to fix their v-max. The 10mph advantage the RB has is too much of a weapon for the rest of the season.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Get in Max! Great race, was excellent at the end there with all that pressure from Charles. Smashed it.

Well done to Russell outperforming Lewis again, as well. Excellent drive from him.

hobbers

Yeh it’s good to see Sainz finally on the podium he’s had such a rough few weeks.

The Hilton

the straight-line speed of the Red Bull should be enough for Max.
Yeah the Ferrari just can't get close, even with DRS, it's like a cheat code. Plus the RB is much kinder to its tyres. It's a perfect example of qualifying pace vs race pace.

I remember last year when the Merc was faster in a straight line and Horner said that anyone can drive fast in a straight line, it's the twisty sections that takes skill. I bet he won't be repeating that this year!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Meh. Boring race. Congrats to Max. Too quick today.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Flashtappennnnnnnnnn....

The guy shits all over new flavor of the month Russel, forever a talent LeMeh and oldy I need my fastest car back otherwise I can't do anyfin Hamilton.

hobbers

Rubbish weekends from AM and McLaren and Haas.

McLaren absolutely deserve it for their cringe celeb crawling.

Mike Smalling

Nice for Saint to get a podium after his start to the season.

Bit of a shame Bottas locked up and let the two Mercedes through.

Leg-End

Flashtappennnnnnnnnn....

The guy shits all over new flavor of the month Russel, forever a talent LeMeh and oldy I need my fastest car back otherwise I can't do anyfin Hamilton.
Go take your meds Helmut.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Flashtappennnnnnnnnn....

LeMeh :lol:

F-Red

Decent win for Max, safety car helping a boring race make some interest in the final 10 or so laps. Track position calls seemed to be the right ones in the remaining laps. Ferrari need to find some straight line performance to stop Red Bull running away with this. Solid drive from Saint.

Good to see more points for Albon, driving well ahead of what that Williams can do.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
top speed is king in the DRS era.

hobbers

Talk about not respecting personal space, he seems a bit special.