F1 2022 Season

avgp_1

I have not heard that, can only find this.

The new FIA rules to address Formula 1 cars bouncing have been delayed until the Belgian Grand Prix following an F1 Commission meeting on Friday.

The technical directive, aimed at cutting out the bouncing over fears for driver safety, had been set to be introduced at the French Grand Prix in two weekends’ time.

But that has been put back until after the summer break at Spa at the end of August.
Its my opinion tbh that it may be pushed back till next year. What Brundle said during FP was that he doubts TD would have any impact and that it may be 'smoothed' over?! I think lots of negotiations will take place before it goes through

pauldyson1uk

Its my opinion tbh that it may be pushed back till next year. What Brundle said during FP was that he doubts TD would have any impact and that it may be 'smoothed' over?! I think lots of negotiations will take place before it goes through
Fair enough, it is a possibility, Horner was on Sky before Q1 saying he has ZERO issues with RB floor and does not know what Toto is going on about.

hp88

Need to wait until Q3 but this Merc doesn't look bad, especially at a track which is suppose to favour RBR.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
I mean we literally saw it live when he was doing the lap, very strange when everyone else gets the lap deleted straight away.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Every fecking year the F1 graphics bug out randomly. Not showing times, or not showing gaps. How fecking hard is it to fix? Total joke.

pauldyson1uk

What I dont get is the Dutch fans clapping and cheering a driver crashing, they have no idea if he is injured.
I just think it pretty sad.
I get the rivalry but cheering for a crash ! the same goes for Lewis fan when Max crashes.

I don't dislike any driver enough to cheer when one crashes.

Leg-End

What I dont get is the Dutch fans clapping and cheering a driver crashing, they have no idea if he is injured.
I get the rivalry but cheering for a crash ! the same goes for Lewis fan when Max crashes.

It will be all the funnier when Max’s VTEC blows up on Sunday.

ArjenIsM3

Silverstone last year and this year has probably hardened their stance sadly.

avgp_1

Don't know why Hamilton gave up on his previous laps he was very competetive