F1 2022 Season

Balljy

I'd rather they boycott to get rid of Crofty and Herbert. Ted obviously has the clown reputation but his bitterness is a lot less pointed than the other two.

Sky's coverage has needed a dramatic overhaul for too long as it is. The weekends that Brundle hasn't been in the paddock have been absurdly poor, he holds it all together.
I'd agree with that. It's noticeably better when he's there and it's obvious he's got some respect amongst teams that some of the others don't seem to have. When Rosberg was there instead it was awful.

hobbers

I'd agree with that. It's noticeably better when he's there and it's obvious he's got some respect amongst teams that some of the others don't seem to have. When Rosberg was there instead it was awful.
Compared to the rest Brundle always seems balanced and impartial and, crucially, he has insight and actually knows what he's talking about. Ted and Crofty have no racing experience or knowledge and are essentially just Hamilton stans with media training.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Compared to the rest Brundle always seems balanced and impartial and, crucially, he has insight and actually knows what he's talking about. Ted and Crofty have no racing experience or knowledge and are essentially just Hamilton stans with media training.
Are they?

redshaw

C4 highlights are on at 1am. Does seem they use this as a little push to the pay wall while pushing for the Americas audience. Don't remember such a late time.

What's weird is for CET the quali live is actually quite late, they seem to have quali around two hours later than the race local time which pushes a bit too late in central Europe even for live viewers. I'm not sure why quali can't be similar to the race time in US and Mexico

Anyway I'll stay up to watch the highlights in HD rather than watch a stream with "crofty and co". I might not pay even if I could they're so bad on Sky. C4 presenters are really good and deserve much better.

Fully Fledged

Of course he's entitled to his opinion but he certainly shouldn't be using such stark language on an actual broadcast, especially calling the integrity of the sport into question.

Love Ted but this is a gaffe from him. If he'd expressed something like this on a podcast or whatever that's fair enough and you could call Verstappen precious but that seems out of line on an F1-licensed broadcast.
I know. It's not in question they have none.

Leg-End

Only going to be a race if the softs don’t last and the hard works on the Merc, Max walks it otherwise

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
As a Max fan I gotta say it would be cool if Lewis wins this. His stans may be insufferable, but Hamilton is a legend.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Leaders need to make sure they build a gap and can come out ahead of Alonso so probably a dead race up front until then.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Mercs were very quick last race too, so it's not a big surprise. They look much faster than Ferrari again.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Gasly has been watching tapes of Verstappen overtakes I see :wenger:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Soft for Ferrari does not seem to be working. They may be the first team to pit.
They are slower than Mercs and Redbull with or without softs, I don't think tires are their biggest problem this race.