F1 2022 Season

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I don't think staying out this long was smart idea for Red Bull.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Hards for Hamilton. Hards worked well for them earlier this season if I remember well.

Doracle

Seems a weird call from Mercedes. Isn’t Max just going to pull away and get far enough ahead to do another stop?

Balljy

That seems a bit weird to me. Even if Verstappen can't extend now, he will have softs to attack at the end of the race. The Merc needs to show some real pace to make this work I think.

Leg-End

That Red Bull straight line speed just negates anything Merc can gain in the corners, I don’t see how that Hard choice from Merc works out.

Leg-End

So Merc in with a shout to do something and still feck it up. Vowels has the easiest gig on earth I swear.

Leg-End

Why hard when they don't seem to be working?
Mistake as per usual from Mercedes, a great car has hidden some fairly consistently bad calls in the past.

This isn’t a race now, it’s just a degradation exercise and Red Bull can coast to the end on that medium, race was interesting until the stops and now it’s over.

Ahmer Baig

Mistake as per usual from Mercedes, a great car has hidden some fairly consistently bad calls in the past.

This isn’t a race now, it’s just a degradation exercise and Red Bull can coast to the end on that medium, race was interesting until the stops and now it’s over.
I was talking about Alpine. Why go so long with Mediums and then put on hard. They could have gone with sod knowing hards were not working for Mercs.

But thanks for the explanation.

Leg-End

Love how Ferrari have just rocked up to this race, detuned their engine and are a casual 40 seconds off the lead.