F1 2022 Season

Leg-End

Finally dropped? Russell and Hamilton have both said the hards have been shit from the second they went on.
He thought medium would drop off, his team kept telling him it would and everyone viewing knew it wouldn’t

hp88

Merc strategy team need to fix up as well, always seems to be a disagreement between the pit wall and drivers.

Leg-End

I'm not Hamilton fan but I think it was the team saying that, I can't recall Hamilton making those comments.
He can only act on what his team tells him, Merc made a bad call but they haven’t told their drivers basically.

hobbers

Spare a thought for Ferrari, nailed the strategy and the pit stop but forgot to turn the engine on

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So considering how fast those softs were... why the hell didn't merc go medium soft? bonkers

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Max will set a new record with this win, 14.
Like him or not he is an incredible driver.
he’s been more likeable this year. i still think he talks to his team in a manner that suggests one of them should piss in his cornflakes when something slightly goes against him, but other than that he’s come across a lot better than previous years.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Worked out nicely for Ricciardo, looks like he will hold onto 7th
I've been very critical of him this year, but that was a special drive today. Where has that been over the last 2 years?!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
he’s been more likeable this year. i still think he talks to his team in a manner that suggests one of them should piss in his cornflakes when something slightly goes against him, but other than that he’s come across a lot better than previous years.
I guess people mature with age, or, are Lewis Hamilton.

F-Red

2hrs of my life I'll never get back. A precession more than a race sadly, and we've got to endure this circuit till 2025.

hobbers

It is a dreadful circuit for the altitude and heat. Another track that these enormous cars with enormous turbos don’t belong on.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Maybe because he’s had no competition or reason to get pissy

Leg-End

Red Bull run rings around every other team when it comes to strategy and have done for years. Best team in the pits too. When they have the best car too it’s unbeatable.

Red Bull consistently stole wins during Merc’s dominant era through pure strategy.

That being said, Horner is and always will be an absolute bell-end.