F1 2022 Season

MTF

Lewis now thinking that the dream of driving for Ferrari doesn't seem so bad anymore. Got a seat for next season Mattia?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The idea of bringing luck in after that has to be the dumbest thing after that. If anything RB were lucky again with that safety car timing giving them the perfect opportunity to win the race . Car not being reliable is not bad luck, that is the whole essence of building an f1 car that it has to last the race. Mercedes at the end of last season built their car in an extraordinary way but ended up losing because of extraordinary circumstances which is what bad luck is like. So feck off with the Lewis is lucky bullshit

Asger

So, Russell is overrated after all? What is so special about him? Thought maybe he could win over Lewis. Maybe not allowed to do it?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The racing gods really delivered. Wasnt just one DNF but they served up another DNF right at the end. Bet there is a karma message in there

Fridge chutney

Santi must be a dribbling mess right now.
He was well-articulated when speaking with Brundle plus he only finished second so not sure why you would think he would be overly emotional. But a great result nonetheless.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Cracking race in the end. Leclerc with a great drive, particularly to see off Max over those couple of laps. Then a car on fire, and I also couldn't help but smile to see the red bulls fail to finish, got to love some karma. Though will be very interesting to see if red bull can work out what caused it, assuming both cars had the same problem, particularly with the next race so soon.

Ferrari definitely look like the team with the best car right now. And Mercedes would be really happy with those extra unexpected points, as the look to close the gap.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
what a race, well done Leclerc, deserved win.
Loving the Red Bull DNF's Loving the fact Lewis got 3rd , totally unexpected.
Red Bull and Horner can just fick right off, does that make me sound salty ? GOOD !!!
Totally fcked up both my fantsy league teams but I dont care :D
This reads like I could have wrote it :)

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I was wrong, @ZIDANE clarified above. Honda in Japan will still be doing the actual manufacturing and it's their design. Red Bull owns the intellectual property, it is nominally a Red Bull product but really a Honda.
Do they have to change both engines then? Grid penalty?

Abizzz

I know teams can't be 500+ people anymore but Ferrari should at least get to hire some extra singers for the anthem :D

Asger

Trying too hard now. You need to pace yourself.
I'm just asking. He has not impressed my more than other drivers in smaller teams last few years. I have no idea about this guy. British people are always overrating their sports people. F.e. football players.

If anything I would think Lando Norris is more exciting driver.