F1 2022 Season

Leg-End

I would love to have the complete lack of fecks/shame that Brundle has.
Been doing it so long, doesn’t give a shit anymore does he. His razor sharp whit serves him well, goes over so many “celeb” heads.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I would love to have the complete lack of fecks/shame that Brundle has.
He absolutely hits the cringe reflex in me, there’s no way I could be that brazen, I’d be absolutely dying on the inside! Fair play to him if he feels the same as me and just powers through anyway, but I suspect it’s your theory; he simply does not give a flying feck

Skills

Snitch
He absolutely hits the cringe reflex in me, there’s no way I could be that brazen, I’d be absolutely dying on the inside! Fair play to him if he feels the same as me and just powers through anyway, but I suspect it’s your theory; he simply does not give a flying feck
I think he does, but it's his job so just powers through. You can almost see it but he's very good

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Lando's helmet is magnificent. He should give it to Latifi though so he can bounce off the wall without hurting himself.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm new to F1 but what I've learned so far is that I need to leave the room when your man goes onto the track and tries to spontaneously talk to people.

I can't hack it. And neither can he.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
So I haven't followed the pre race discussion that much, is this basically a racing track on the parking lot of the Dolphins stadium?