6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrecking ralf

Tell you what I would love to see today. Pellistri me Garnacho on either flank with Sancho as a 10 behind Rashford. Imagine the dynamics on show. Obviously with Cas and Sabitzer behind to control the game. Give Bruno the night off unless he’s needed.

SAF is the GOAT

Tell you what I would love to see today. Pellistri me Garnacho on either flank with Sancho as a 10 behind Rashford. Imagine the dynamics on show. Obviously with Cas and Sabitzer behind to control the game. Give Bruno the night off unless he’s needed.
I don't mind to bring them in only if we'll end the game early. We can't count on them(Especially on Pelli) right now for the starting line up.

Man Utd 0:0 Southampton

Jev

Looked very bright again the few times he touched the ball, and was diligent in defence as well. The fact that he came on in a game like this with a lot of time left must mean ETH is starting to have faith.

mu4c_20le

Like Amad, he's a baller but also weak as piss. Hopefully ETH can make a player out of him

flappyjay

Looked very bright again the few times he touched the ball, and was diligent in defence as well. The fact that he came on in a game like this with a lot of time left must mean ETH is starting to have faith.
Hopefully he is is seen as the deputy rw until the end of the season no more shoehorning none rw over there.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Decent sub today. We can't expect the likes of him and Garnacho to come on and change a game when we're down to 10 and the rest of the players are not performing.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
For those saying he should get Elanga's minutes, hasn't that mostly happened since the WC?

Unsure, but while I don't believe we've seen Pellistri enough, I feel since the WC he's featured more than Elanga
Up until today Elanga had played twice as many minutes since the World Cup. Your perception is down to a mixture of Elanga being invisible and Pellistri making the most of his rare opportunities.

Just over two years after his move, Facundo broke the 100 minute barrier playing for us today, woo-hoo! :annoyed:

lsd

The Oracle
Needs to start some games. You just always think something will happen when he gets the ball which is more than can be said for Antony

justboy68

Did pretty well to find the pass to the open man when he was in the corner. Didn't get many other opportunities but good that we are starting to see more of him.

Oranges038

Did ok, he played one or two decent balls into the danger area.

Like seeing him take the fullback on and going round the outside, still a bit weak, but there's a gòod player in there.

wangyu

I like what I see. I'm not sure if he has what it takes but I like what he offers. He is the type of winger that I like. Decent cameo.

Lyng

He needs to be given a chance from the start. Offered more in 15 minutes than Antony did in 75

Irrational.

It says a lot about how poor Sancho and Antony are (£175 million worth of wingers) that a couple of youth prospects can come on and make more of a mark.

el3mel

I like the kid. I see a potential in him. Won't say start him or anything but I think he can develop into a decent squad option to have around.

Sylar

Just realised he's only a year younger than Sancho and Antony.

croadyman

Know he was only on for just over 20 mins but that moment when he was in a tight corner and got out caught my eye

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Good cameo. Hopefully him coming on for 2 games in a row shows him that ETH trusts him. Got good hopes for this kid.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
When does his contract run till? Despite Ten Hags comment he doesn’t seem to trust the player much.

Abraxas

At the moment I'd sooner Pellistri and Garnacho started than Sancho and Antony! I'd also sooner they came off the bench because they're better impact players, so that's kind of a problem when two lads attained for a pittance look better than two you spent a king's ransom on.

antohan

There I was all pleased with ETH mentioning maybe he deserved to start vs Liverpool. There was no doubt in my mind he would have done a better job of pinning back Robertson.

If we are planning to loan him with the state of our frontline he may as well leave.

Sylar

He's been pretty badly mismanaged since signing for us
Amad seems to have had it better so far in terms of loan (plus he scored v Milan haha)

Pellestris loan should have been in this country where he can work things here and have better communication line with the manager

From what we've seen I think sending pellestri on loan now makes no sense because him and garnacho can easily get cup games as well as be impact players off the bench (and start the odd home game)
In fact that could be ideal with the fixture pile up to freshen things and keep healthy competition

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Know he was only on for just over 20 mins but that moment when he was in a tight corner and got out caught my eye
Yeah I remember that. That was brilliant from him. Had no right to be able to keep the ball in play there.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We need to send him to Sunderland instead of Amad imo
I’d be worried if all we can get for him at this stage of his career is a Championship loan. He’s already played in La Liga and has had good performances for United. He’d be almost 23 returning from Sunderland to perhaps establish his place on United bench, it’s reasonably young but not super young anymore.

antohan

This tweet is slightly misleading

Thanks. Still, if he is very happy he should just play him. It's really odd as I expected him to really like him indeed (not just talent but attitude, be it confidence, discipline or simply being a lovely chap).

Can't wrap my head around it at all.

OmarUnited4ever

He is totally different player to the wingers we have, he is an out and out winger, who can go on the outside, he is pacy and he can cross/cutback, so I hope he stays and is nurtured as part of the squad, since he can add another dimension to how we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.