Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ooh thanks ill try that, just done the team tail one and got really angry as some Ninja upstart ON MY TEAM kept taking my tail- not once but twice! He could have caused us to lose. Was very satisfied to see him fall in the next round :lol:
It is annoying but I try to think of it as a team member has took my tail so I can get another to give the team greater numbers. Obviously the thought doesnt work as well when you see them lose the pilfered tail 10 seconds later but I still try to think of it like that to reduce the rage.

United Hobbit

It is annoying but I try to think of it as a team member has took my tail so I can get another to give the team greater numbers. Obviously the thought doesnt work as well when you see them lose the pilfered tail 10 seconds later but I still try to think of it like that to reduce the rage.
True, just had it again no one took my tail but the team were useless and we lost!

The characters are very slow to get up im shouting at it to get up as it rolls around! I rolled half a level the other day :lol:

Ainu

Just got two in a row and I'm calling it a night, don't want to push my luck. I'm not even going to start thinking about that trophy yet. :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just got two in a row and I'm calling it a night, don't want to push my luck. I'm not even going to start thinking about that trophy yet. :lol:
I think when I left it earlier I was 2 in a row as well. Not even trying for that trophy though. No chance.

Damien

Staff
I think when I left it earlier I was 2 in a row as well. Not even trying for that trophy though. No chance.
Only way I'd try for it is if they allowed custom private rooms.

• Infallible = no chance
  • Head Turner and Golden Guy are the last two I'll achieve if I get that far and that will probably be far off into the future.
With twice as many getting Veteran Status than Star of the Show, I'm hoping that one isn't far off.

Ainu

I'm amazed even 1% have managed to win 5 in a row.
Doesn't seem right, the PS app is still showing 0.1% for that trophy. In reality it's going to be orders of magnitude lower than that even, I just assume it's the lowest possible non-zero value they can show. It's such an absurdly improbable event without any sort of hacking/cheating/exploiting (if that's even possible).

Smores

I've not played loads but i stil haven't won despite making it to about 8 finals. I think it's been 7 hex and 1 rush though and it's definitely harder to win hex.

paulscholes18

I've not played loads but i stil haven't won despite making it to about 8 finals. I think it's been 7 hex and 1 rush though and it's definitely harder to win hex.
Im only L8 and I’ve made 6 finals yet to win played 4 hex, 1 Royal Fumble (first final I played I reached the final the first time I played it)& 1 rush

Damien

Staff
I'm amazed even 1% have managed to win 5 in a row.
Doesn't seem right, the PS app is still showing 0.1% for that trophy. In reality it's going to be orders of magnitude lower than that even, I just assume it's the lowest possible non-zero value they can show. It's such an absurdly improbable event without any sort of hacking/cheating/exploiting (if that's even possible).
That number in the screenshot is purely from those who have synced up on PSN Profiles which is a site where trophy hunters congregate so the number is generally larger than you'd expect.

Faetheshire86

I always stick to the right.

Think I've won 7 Fall Mountain, 3 Royal Fumble and 1 Hex-A-Gon
I take the same, right of centre path up fall mountain every time, since about my second or third round. I think the important thing is to approach spinning stuff in a way that if you get hit, it pushes you forward and not back.

b82REZ

I've not had Ps+ for a while now but this game looks incredibly fun.

Is it worth renewing just to play this?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nothing beats a last second tail grab after not having one all round.

b82REZ

Just had my first run. Got to the final. Finally a battle royale I seem alright at. All those years playing Mario are finally paying off.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It’s nice when a great game of footie breaks out, I’ve had some really tense 2-1s today. Then you get a group of what must be Americans that haven’t seen a soccer ball before.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Best technique I’ve found for stealing tails. Works every time.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Finally made it through to my first Hex a gone final round. Did ok finished 5th i think but there is a tactic instead of running around like a loony to stay up top and slowly jump from one to the next it looks like.

Smores

Nothing beats a last second tail grab after not having one all round.
I lost a tail in the final round with like 4 seconds to go right about this time. I'd think the chances are low but i now hate you just in case.

Tiber

I won my 4th game. That's plenty of glory for me, not going for any crazy achievements. Won on the round where you grab the crown (fall mountain?) I just ran up the right hand side and it was quite straightforward.

Good fun

Last edited:

United Hobbit

Just had the perfect run up Fall Mountain and won my first overall :D It must be so hard to win from the back row, I was slap bang on the front row of the grid. 1 all between me and the boyfriend so far!

I did the new total wipe out spinner one earlier, that was fun. I also won a dizzy game round

I have still yet to ever complete a Slime Mountain game though! It gives me serious rage. As I've never completed one I fluff the technique as soon as I get slightly further. Its so unforgiving compared to the others if you mess up the others you can sometimes stumble across the line here you just get slimed

I've had a few hexagon finals but finish midfield, those who go to the bottom straight away must be brave i can imagine you need flawless technique

The Cat

Just had the perfect run up Fall Mountain and won my first overall :D It must be so hard to win from the back row, I was slap bang on the front row of the grid.

I did the new total wipe out spinner one earlier, that was fun

I have still yet to ever complete a Slime Mountain game though!
I can get so far now but it will be some time before I get through that one. Did get through a couple tonight I hadn't before.

Are they missing a trick? Shouldn't there be stats on the different courses about how many you have played and maybe a percentage about getting through?

United Hobbit

I can get so far now but it will be some time before I get through that one. Did get through a couple tonight I hadn't before.

Are they missing a trick? Shouldn't there be stats on the different courses about how many you have played and maybe a percentage about getting through?
That would be really interesting to see i know id be 0% on the slime one! I'm quite good at the rolling one where you go between platforms that are spinning, whirligig is hit and miss.

Door dash is my favourite

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Doing some excel based maths

If the top players have a 1/10 chance of winning a match (getting through all the early rounds, and winning the final round), I simulated 1000 "top players" having played 100 rounds. Only one player had managed to get 5 in a row within that 100 rounds.

I then repeated the spreadsheet for the "top players" having a 1/5 chance of winning a match. 26/1000 "top players" had won 5 in a row within that 100 rounds

I then repeated the spreadsheet for the "top players" having a 3/10 chance of winning a match. 137/1000 "top players" had won 5 in a row withing that 100 rounds.

I then repeated the spreadsheet for the players having a 1/60 chance of winning a match, i.e. the approximate chance of it being completely random. But I did it 10,000 times, not 1,000. No one had won 5 in a row after 100 matches.

But the takeaway is this

If 1 in 100 players are a "top player", and the "top players" have a 3/10 chance of winning any match, and on average the "top players" will have played 100 matches each... then based on that, they themselves will have done enough to make it a 0.01% trophy win.

But not a 0.1%

The Cat

On the fruit one I've seen the vids of people grabbing but how do they throw the others off with force?

Minkaro

I’d love to see stats. Although I don’t think I’d like mine!

My PSN thingy is Minkaro, because I’m consistent. I’m dividing my time between a few games, but if I’m on and you need to make up numbers you can add me in or however it works. The main positive is you’ll look good in comparison.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I lost a tail in the final round with like 4 seconds to go right about this time. I'd think the chances are low but i now hate you just in case.
I stole it with one second left from someone trying to stand in the middle of a swinging hammer.

Damien

Staff
I’d love to see stats. Although I don’t think I’d like mine!

My PSN thingy is Minkaro, because I’m consistent. I’m dividing my time between a few games, but if I’m on and you need to make up numbers you can add me in or however it works. The main positive is you’ll look good in comparison.
Added to the chat. Anyone else who wants in remember to post/pm me your ID

Damien

Staff
Not reading 12 pages to see if it's been posted, but:

I saw a great clip a day or two ago where two people at the top were running to knock a third person coming up into the slime, the person jumped and dived over them and the two players fell into the slime. Wish I recorded the link somewhere but it was a tweet in reply to one of the Fall Guys patch note tweets yesterday.