Famous United fans...

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Rafael Benitez - Liverpool FC manager
George Gillet and Tom Hicks - Liverpool FC owners

Number7

Ret's Slave
All members of Manchester born band Delphic

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={83A644F4-1A7E-48B9-AF95-4605613A9A18}&newsid=6644343
(needs copying and pasting for some reason)

Number7

Ret's Slave
Chappers, formally Radio1, now fivelive and football focus I think

Top man

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
He played for leeds

Didnt know he supported United
I haven't even bothered to use the link - you must be talking about Nicky Byrne. He's an avid United supporter and has talked about how difficult it was not to talk about them when he was at Leeds.

I found out he was a United fan when MUTV interviewed the obligatory Irish fans outside OT. I thought "He looks familiar/He is tasty", but they didn't say who he was at all at the time.

And Dominic Monaghan is also an avid supporter. Think I read somewhere that he tried to convert some of the Americans on the set of LOTR.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Bernard Sumner, Gary McAllister, the bird from Countdown, Terry Hall, Matt Johnson (The The), Mel Gibson

EricaNo7

I haven't even bothered to use the link - you must be talking about Nicky Byrne. He's an avid United supporter and has talked about how difficult it was not to talk about them when he was at Leeds.

I found out he was a United fan when MUTV interviewed the obligatory Irish fans outside OT. I thought "He looks familiar/He is tasty", but they didn't say who he was at all at the time.

And Dominic Monaghan is also an avid supporter. Think I read somewhere that he tried to convert some of the Americans on the set of LOTR.

yes i read that too - apparently liv tyler said she sctually took interest in our results.
and bernard hill is a huge fan too, i believe

Livvie

Scout
[/B]
yes i read that too - apparently liv tyler said she sctually took interest in our results.
and bernard hill is a huge fan too, i believe
Saw him doing a documentary on MUTV and was really surprised as I always thought he was a scouser.

M13

Reserve Team Player
Whenever anyone mentions 'Celebrity fan' I hear 'Eamonn Holmes' and how that cnut will get where shit can't. Of course, where is he now that we could do with his voice?

Eamonn Holmes paints all celebrity fans in a bad light for me. I know that's not fair - if I was somehow flung to fame I'd be considered a 'celebrity fan', which could simply be the case for them. It's the fact that he never shuts up about it, and now he's silent.

Though I do think Terry Christian is a legend. :lol:

Livvie

Scout
me too - shows you how good an actor he is ( i presume you mean his yosser hughes :) )
Yes. :)

He and Dominic Monaghan must have driven everyone mad on LOTR.

One club to rule them all...... :)

Livvie

Scout
Whenever anyone mentions 'Celebrity fan' I hear 'Eamonn Holmes' and how that cnut will get where shit can't. Of course, where is he now that we could do with his voice?

Eamonn Holmes paints all celebrity fans in a bad light for me. I know that's not fair - if I was somehow flung to fame I'd be considered a 'celebrity fan', which could simply be the case for them. It's the fact that he never shuts up about it, and now he's silent.

I think Eamonn Holmes is a personal friend of Fergie, so I doubt he would do anything that Fergie might disapprove of.

M13

Reserve Team Player

I think Eamonn Holmes is a personal friend of Fergie, so I doubt he would do anything that Fergie might disapprove of.
:lol: I was so right.

Bloody sycophant.

M13

Reserve Team Player
Not sure that's right tbh.

If you were a personal friend of Fergie, would you?
I would, I don't suck up to my friends and would expect them to be my friend regardless of my opinion, because that's who I am. There are exceptions to this rule.

Unless of course, he's an arse-licker, in which case he's walking on egg shells and won't say anything... :smirk:

The Flying Potato

Aye Dom Monighan is a red, he brought Evangeline Lilly to a game once when they were going out...good day for Old Trafford

Livvie

Scout
I would, I don't suck up to my friends and would expect them to be my friend regardless of my opinion, because that's who I am. There are exceptions to this rule.
And what if Eamonn Holmes views are the same as Fergie's?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I heard Darren Gough on Talk(rubbish about)Sport saying that Beckham used to be a Spurs fan when he was a kid. Presumably he was still in his cot at the time because I've never heard that one before. I always thought he was Red through & through.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
The cute lass from Shaun of the Dead is a United fan if I remember rightly.

Born and bred in Oldham :D

decorativeed

I heard Darren Gough on Talk(rubbish about)Sport saying that Beckham used to be a Spurs fan when he was a kid. Presumably he was still in his cot at the time because I've never heard that one before. I always thought he was Red through & through.
He might have been confused because he spent time at Tottenham's youth academy before joining United's.

Livvie

Scout
What, that I should toe the line until I get my golden handshake? :smirk:

Touchy subject, touchy.
Are you saying that Fergie is anti-Glazer but won't admit it in case he gets the bullet?

Hoof the ball

The picture is a bit vague but MVP is a huge United fan. Even has a fond recollection for Cantona's sublime volley against Wimbledon, too. Props to him.

M13

Reserve Team Player
Are you saying that Fergie is anti-Glazer but won't admit it in case he gets the bullet?
No, he wouldn't get sacked - that'd be suicide for the Glazers. Fergie will have a beautiful retirement fund building up, anything he may say would seriously compromise that. Strictly personal opinion, mind.