Famous United fans...

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Grainne on Daybreak just declared.

Denis' cuff

Gilbert O'Sullivan

read it in a comic when I was a kid. Fave teaam: United/Fave food: steak + chips

:)

Livvie

Scout
You guys have bad taste in men
You've got to be kidding.

Please post your pic, because if you're better than Enrique, you deserve to be seen.

(You are male I suppose)

Livvie

Scout
to be fair, Enrique's a babe.

Saliph's clearly gay.

Even though he doesn't fancy Enrique?

(Spoony can you not make your avatar smaller - it makes your posts take up so much bleedin room!)

Spoony

The People's President
Even though he doesn't fancy Enrique?

(Spoony can you not make your avatar smaller - it makes your posts take up so much bleedin room!)
His mum was very sexy in her younger days, so he clearly got his looks from his maternal side.

(and I can't be cause, I can't)

I'm always right

I should never have posted that pic of Enrique, I knew the consequences if I did but I did it anyway, and now I've started off the redcafe gang bang.

Devil may care

Doesn't he wear hats all the time because he's losing his hair? maybe you can both take turns rubbing hair growth cream into his scalp. :p

davisjw

Matt Groening (spelling?), the creator of The Simpsons has slipped NUMEROUS comments about football and (United in particular) in his episodes. Not sure if it's because he's a fan or because we're the most popular club.. but either way, he's made a few comments about United
What ever happened to that United Simpsons episode they were reported to be making?

Another is Sean Connery. He had a trial under Matt Busby but declined to do acting instead. He is said to still follow us...

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Say what you will about Enrique, he's a top red.

Here he's in great form hours after we beat Chelsea in Moscow:

And this is from the day we signed the Djemba twins:

MUFC1902

I heard Darren Gough on Talk(rubbish about)Sport saying that Beckham used to be a Spurs fan when he was a kid. Presumably he was still in his cot at the time because I've never heard that one before. I always thought he was Red through & through.
Beckham's old man is a United fan, so that's where he got it from. His maternal grandfather was a Spurs fan and always used to buy him the kit, but he was definitely United. As someone else said, he turned up as a kid to Spurs in a United kit.

Re Steve Coogan - I've always heard that he's a red and the Paul Calf character was a Citeh fan as some kind of ultimate pisstake, i.e. all their fans are dead beats.