g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

FAO Tottenham Hotspur | Fighting Cock Goes Into Meltdown | Glast...gone

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
and they're all players who the manager after Conte wouldn't want
I can understand having one or two DM's in your squad, I think most teams do. But as a coach you need that player you can turn to, to make something happen as a plan B. Whether that be a Modric / Eriksen kind of player that can pick a pass, or a Dembele who can just go past players like they are not there.

I look at the Spurs bench and they are all the same run of the mill midfield destroyers, ok maybe Bentancur has a bit more about him, and tbh I know nothing about Matar Sarr(sp*), but outside that, where is that box to box player? that creative midfield spark? Hojbjerg, Skipp, and Bissouma all seem the same to me, Bentancur just a slightly better version of those guys.

As an incoming coach you would probably keep one of those guys, probably Bentancur, as he seems the best out of the bunch. And ship the rest to whoever will have them.

Blood Mage

Like Mourinho before him, the evolution of modern football has caught up with Conte and he's pretty much a dinosaur now. Also, five at the back has never worked in the PL.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Like Mourinho before him, the evolution of modern football has caught up with Conte and he's pretty much a dinosaur now. Also, five at the back has never worked in the PL.
Didn't Conte win the PL with Chelsea playing that same system? Spurs were always going to underperform if even 1 of their front two stop producing and that's what happened with Son, through either injury, loss of form or over use as they have no reliable back up for either of them. They also spent a shit load of money to get some creativity in midfield and yet they start the likes of Højbjerg and Bissouma. The wing backs were another position they invested heavily in but found nothing between Doherty, Spence, Sessegnon and Perisic.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Didn't Conte win the PL with Chelsea playing that same system? Spurs were always going to underperform if even 1 of their front two stop producing and that's what happened with Son, through either injury, loss of form or over use as they have no reliable back up for either of them. They also spent a shit load of money to get some creativity in midfield and yet they start the likes of Højbjerg and Bissouma. The wing backs were another position they invested heavily in but found nothing between Doherty, Spence, Sessegnon and Perisic.
A problem that was supposed to have been solved by spending £60m on Richarlison.

el3mel

I honestly think their main problem is Son sucking hard this season. They have always been dependent on two players to win games (and Conte failed to solve this), so with Son being crap for the entire season now, it's basically a one man show. Kane isn't going to do much on his own.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That’s like a Real Madrid/ abramovich’s Chelsea window. Surely he must have done his homework before taking the role?
He did, which is why he's being all passive aggressive instead of outright calling everyone a cnut

It was honestly weird that he took the job

Idxomer

He did, which is why he's being all passive aggressive instead of outright calling everyone a cnut

It was honestly weird that he took the job
He took it because United didn't go for him when he thought he was shoo-in for the job.

Mr.Hik

With Newcastle money and UTD-Liverpool sales I can see hard time ahead for Tottenham.
They really needed that CL win to stamp they arival on Europe scene.
And for all talk about shrewd man Levy, he is bad. Santos, Mourinho and Conte. Yikes.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He took it because United didn't go for him when he thought he was shoo-in for the job.
Yes but spurs always felt like a weird choice. Let's face it, for a guy like Conte they're beneath him. He could have held out for PSG or something similar. Think Newcastle wouldn't have gone for him if he were available?

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Conte won the league with a back 5 in 2017.
Yeah but for a formation reliant on their wing backs to be stand out players Spurs have, Royal, is there a worse RB in the league? Doherty, Sessegnon, bang average, and Perisic is 33.

If you're going to play wing backs as your key wide players, and key to how your formation works, those wing backs need to be actually decent players. Not the clowns Spurs have in those positions.

Well that and a midfield full of DM's with not much in the way of any creative output.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
This is the cock thread, not the Spurs or Conte thread...

lysglimt

Scout
With Tottenhams next fixtures - I just can't see them lasting in the C.L fight
Palace (a)
Arsenal (h)
City (a)
Fulham (a)
City (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Chelsea (h)
Wolves (a)

Not a single game where I consider Spurs huge favourites - that is an insane fixture list coming up for them

RVN1991

With Tottenhams next fixtures - I just can't see them lasting in the C.L fight
Palace (a)
Arsenal (h)
City (a)
Fulham (a)
City (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Chelsea (h)
Wolves (a)

Not a single game where I consider Spurs huge favourites - that is an insane fixture list coming up for them
Some tough games in there for sure but Leicester, West Ham and Wolves have been absolutely useless this season, Chelsea has been very mediocre but they always seem to have Spurs number. They always seem to get results vs City oddly enough though. They should be favored vs Fulham and Palace although I can see Palace getting the three points against them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They are just weighed down so heavily by their complete failure to win anything in last decade.

Think they're going to have some barren years coming up, more 6th-8th range now.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
What on earth were Spurs fans playing at just letting that coward get away. They should be shopping him for assault
It was an assault and I don't understand why the fan is not arrested and being charged.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
That was crazy and I hope they find out who it was and ban him for life
i heard it was actually an arsenal fan, taking pity on spurs and trying to get a few games played behind closed doors to save from the ignominy of having to watch spurs play.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Why is Loris still playing for them?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pep had his "Lads, its Spurs" moment

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I am very sorry for being late, (spent whole day finding those who jinxed Bluemoon thread yesterday, punishment is around the corner, you just wait) but, better late than never, right?

Before the game..
Rather lose and than make it easier for Arse title .
No chance of top 4 , not good enough and really don't give a toss as it really doesn't do anything but line our bald cnuts pockets . Even a miracle if we scraped in , it would be a bitter pil when those cnuts down the road put us to shame and syrup Kronkee holds the title.
Euro crap league is as exciting as pissing in the wind .
Apathy somewhat under our cretin leadership.
I imagine this is where City find form.

Could be 3 or 4-0 tbh.

Then again, it'd be just like us to go and win just to help Woolwich that little bit more
Afraid we’re not going to get that 1, mate
Might have to stick some money on us so there is a possible positive outcome!
Win or draw & help those twats up the road or lose again. there's no positive outcome to this game.
Man City don't look all that great either and Pep looks bored.

That freak they've got up front offers them nothing when he's not been given the ball in the box either, but luckily for him Hugo will pass it to him.

3-0 to City. Conte to say we played well. We'll announce a new Official Stationary Partner to distract us.
Tottenham are pleased to announce new partners in KY Jelly & Tempurs new range of biteable , wipe clean pillows
I hope we get fecking smashed
We're all annoyed about yesterday and the situation in general, but mate, feck off with that bollocks.
I know it's wrong but our season is over and we can kick start City's season and possibly stop Woolwich from winning the league.
Out of curiosity, did you want us to beat Man utd in the final game of the 98/99 season?
I always want Tottenham to win. Always.
What if 2 or 3 losses provoked ENIC to sell immediately?
But if we beat Utd that day, we would've handed Woolwich the league. It was the last game of the season and we had nothing to play for.
Sorry but I simply cannot accept that mob lifting the EPL when we've been better than them for 6 years and won absolutely nothing.
We can't even play for 90 minutes and yet people still think we have a chance of top 4? It's laughable.
You better accept it.

City look a shadow of themselves atm. Pep throwing the towel in, it's not looking good.

Not sure I fancy City to beat Woolwich in the two games anyway.

Maybe internally he is telling the squad feck the league and domestic cups lets give everything for the CL this season.
I would rather finish outside the top 4 than see Woolwich win the title
Haaland might beat Shearer's record in this game.
Lloris
Sanchez/Dier/Davis
Royal. Sess
Dane. Biss
Bryan. Richy ,. Son

That should help City goal difference if they catch Arse.
I fear this migh be Conte’s last game id we lose 3:0 or 4:0
Are you saying if we lose 2-0 he's staying
If we get a spanking tonight, do we think Conte gets the Fulham game?
Yes he will. The ground has already been laid by Conte for us to expect defeat by him saying City will have 70% possession and we will need luck to win. Don’t suppose comments like that will fill our players with confidence. Can’t remember Ten Haag talking like that before the Manchester derby last week (not that I was paying much attention to Utd’s press conference.)
City’s bench

Cancelo
DeBruyne
Ruben Diaz
Laporte
Phil Foden
Bernardo Silva
Walker

I could say something really sarcastic but what’s the point ?
Yeah, but I'm sure their fans are morally outraged.
Probably the only person that doesn’t walk on to our first 11 on their bench is their keeper Ortega.
fecking hell he must be shit then...
I've always considered supporting England very similar to supporting spurs
It's nearly identical
How long before the little red Manc Neville talks about Kane to United

little prick
Game starts...
Martin "AND IT'S LIVE" Tyler
Is it over yet?
Spurs pressing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???
2 mins later
Alright pressing was fun. Press over.

Jesus..... How big are those advertising hoardings down the sides.....

Sod the fans.... All about da money.
That's how you get *checks notes* all the money and somehow become the richest club in the world. Apparently.
Kane playing 6 today?
Well I'll be damned, they're actually working hard. Playing not awful too!
Few minutes in and Sons looking lazy and his movement or lack of it is annoying Perisic
Maine Road at 4AM was louder than this library
Haaland’s clearly not working out for City.
We should do them a favour and arrange a straight swap for Kane.
Shut up Tyler you blabbering old fool
Here we go with Kane

Will he go at the end of the season from Tyler
feck off Haaland you fecking giant freak, no way you fall that easily
Give Haaland a yellow for diving.
We look like a FIFA game if our sprint button was broken.
THERES A SPRINT BUTTON!?!?
Never a yellow by Romero
Terrible call. Pressure from city players on previous fouls.
Complete dive. Romero's rep earns him a bent yellow.
Bollox yellow.... Ref's buying into the crowd already.
According to Gary Neville Spurs have plenty of depth on the bench including such very decent players as Davinson Sanchez. Nothing for Conte to complain about
I love how Emerson pretends he knows what hes doing
Kane getting ready for the volley like a dog with an erect cock air humping 3 ft from a bitch
it doesn’t get any more embarrassing than that, tackled by fecking Grealish, Son should have just walked off the pitch right then and retired
Get fecked Chicken Royale

Just feck off
City has more bad actors than a Will Ferrell movie.
Watching coverage at the Emptyhad is always funny. It's so quiet you can hear the embarrassing fans yelping. "Go Greealershffgfh"
Pep spat and it went down his jumper... what a fecking blow lamp...
LMAO was that another no look pass from chicken Royale
Haaland's diving is embarrassing
I haven't watched much of Haaland ever. For such a big guy he's such a pussy. Stay on your feet prick
Dire and Davies,

The chuckle brothers
0-1
KULU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hiuhui9y8uiouioger5jhioeg5qy5eh4jkopgre
GIMME GIMME GIMME A GINGER FROM SWEDEN!

It’s happening again City!
A a a first half goal?....What is this sorcery?
Tyler GUTTED
I fecking love that Swedish Ninja!
WE SCORED FIRST WE SCORED FIRST WE SCORED FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRST
We're alive. We're not dead yet you feckers!
0-2
OH MY GOD LOLOLOOL
WHAT THE feck IS GOING ON?!?!?
What the feck are we watching lolol
HAVE THAT YOU MOTHERfeckERS
Oh my god Emerson Royal I've entered the twilight zone
Royal you beauty

All is forgiven
Woolwich must be loving this
MY BRAZILIAN CAFU
Royal with Cheeeeeseeeeeeeeeee
OMG .....Royal the donkey!!
WHAT AM I WATCHING!!!! TOTTENHAM KNOW HOW TO PLAY. TOTTENHAM KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!!!!!
WHY COULDN'T YOU TURN UP FOR WOOLWICH YOU cnuts? WHY NOT RISK BENTANCUR FOR WOOLWICH?
Booos at HT and it's not for us. How lovely.
Getting booed off by the plastics
Aand the winner is:
It’s City, lads

Next up: HT chat and second half

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
I am very sorry for being late, (spent whole day finding those who jinxed Bluemoon thread yesterday, punishment is around the corner, you just wait) but, better late than never, right?

Before the game..

Game starts...
2 mins later ...

0-1

0-2

Aand the winner is:

Next up: HT chat and second half
that was good....
hurrry up with the second half .