Federico Macheda Loan watch

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Disappointed he was shunted out on the left again but he needs the minutes, hopefully he can progress and nail a starting spot up front for them.

twitter thread suggester
Here's hoping the next QPR manager also intends on using Macheda.

ArmchairCritic

Here's hoping the next QPR manager also intends on using Macheda.
Yeah mentioned that in the Warnock thread in the football forum, hopefully they get an former United man like Bruce and SAF can just a little word with him.

ArmchairCritic

Might be a useful spell for Kiko with Hughes up there, Kiko's not afraid to put himself about and Hughes knows a thing or two about being a combative forward.

Anderson8

Really hope he impresses off the bench soon, and gets a permanent starting spot. Being an impact player for QPR will in no way help him.

Anderson8

QPR down 1-0 at HT. Game's crying out for him. Bothroyd and Helguson have been poor.

twitter thread suggester
Very early, but I am already frustrated with this loan deal.

Anderson8

Perhaps Warnock had real intentions of playing him. I can't imagine SAF letting him go there if that wasn't the case. Hughes..we'll have to wait and see..

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He seems to be the kiss of death for any manager who takes him on loan. He lost the Sampdoria manager within two weeks of being there and now, Warnock.

prateik

Apparently Kiko hasnt scored in the league since his debut against Villa :rolleyes:
people get paid for this shit.

prateik

Clearly talking about his goal against Villa in the 2-2 draw. Still annoying how often they feck up

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Agreed, I'm not really sure this loan move is going to work out for him... QPR are terrible, there's not much he can do if they're not creating opportunities for him.

Anderson8

Hopefully they can bring in some decent players in the transfer window that can make them slightly less dire.

The White Pele

Not much opportunity to shine in that match for Macheda. Had one attacking scenario where I think he made the wrong decision - took the ball to the byline when I think he should have played the quick return pass and possibly created a goal - but he didn't have alot to work with.

It is likely that Hughes will bring a striker in during the window so he will have to work hard to impress if he is going to get games.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Typical that a new manager will choose to opt for the more experienced players. It's a shame, cause it looked like Warnock was looking to give Macheda some real gametime.

The Neviller

Typical that a new manager will choose to opt for the more experienced players. It's a shame, cause it looked like Warnock was looking to give Macheda some real gametime.
Based on a sub appearance in the league, and a start in a weakened team in the FA Cup, whereas Hughes only brought him on as a sub in his first match as manager?

Smores

He has a lot to prove, he's not going to get picked just because he's come from United. Still maintain he'd have been better going to play in the championship first just to get game time and show what he can do.

Let's hope he makes the most of any minutes he gets

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Based on a sub appearance in the league, and a start in a weakened team in the FA Cup, whereas Hughes only brought him on as a sub in his first match as manager?
Well, it's common that new managers choose experienced players when they themselves are new at the club. According to reports, Macheda was one of their best players in their FA-cup game, so it wouldnt be a surprise if Warnock would've started him tonight.