Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I'm taking the fact that they were able to operate and that it's gone well as a sign that they caught it early.
The underlying causes can be pretty varied. Still the first 2 days after surgery are crucial and the month after to some extent as well.

AnnieRoad

Supports
Liverpool
Some steely Govan grit required...

Shocked to read this unexpected news,

Get well soon

Y.N.W.A

Smores

Heart went through mouth first seeing that, please be okay :(

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

borrays

I feel sick in my stomach reading this news. Hang on SAF atleast until we've won the league and CL again. :(

JohnnyKills

even god gets sick?

Come on fergie keep up the fight. Plenty of fergie time left!!
Indeed mate. We've got Fergie time of Sheffield Wednesday proportions to look forward to with the boss.

City have won the league and Liverpool are in the CL final. No way Fergie's going to meet the big man upstairs now.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Holy feck!! And he always seemed so indestructible. Stay strong & get well soon, Fergie!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I assume Manchester Hope is the nearest to his home? Only now the Christie Hospital from the Manchester area.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
nasty, hopefully will make a decent recovery and be watching football again in the not to distant future

Ban

Indeed mate. We've got Fergie time of Sheffield Wednesday proportions to look forward to with the boss.

City have won the league and Liverpool are in the CL final. No way Fergie's going to meet the big man upstairs now.
Sorry maybe I'm exaggerating but City winning the league and Liverpool being in the CL final is not at all important right now

Siorac

He'll beat this shit. It's Sir Alex Ferguson we're talking about, after all.

Fully Fledged

The statement from United sounds positive I think, so he should hopefully be ok.

As old as I am I started crying once it was confirmed. However, it's Alex Ferguson, the greatest fighter alongside Ali, so have to stay positive.
Me too.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Sad to hear this - it's easy at times to forget how old the likes of Ferguson and Wenger are. Wishing him a swift and full recovery.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
As a Doctor I do think that the fact that they operated on him is in itself a positive sign , if the bleed was huge they wouldn't have done anything
Thank you for this important info. This casts a better light on this whole situation. BTW, your name reminds me of the blessing uttered when one wishes long life onto another: Ayushman Bhava. I hope that Fergie benefits from it.

space

This news as hit me hard :( , he is beyond a hero for us. Praying for a full recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.