Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxxx

I only hope it is a brain surgery that makes you something like fifty years younger, Boss!

IRELANDUNITED

It shows what an incredible man he is when the footballing stops and joins together as one to pray for him and his recovery. He is a giant. Get well as soon as possible please.

IRELANDUNITED

This video shows how highly thought of he is, even Pepe, who never had any connection to Sir Alex or United at all, knew he was in the presence of greatness. Nani and Ronaldo's reactions are the reactions of men who are genuinely thankful to the man for what he done for them. You can tell in their body language that he was more than a footballer manager to them. Its nice to see some humbleness in a world full of power and egos.

Marcelinho87

That video at the Portugal 2016 win... he is like a proud father waiting on his kids! Ronaldo's face when he realises who it is was great.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Amazing to see such out pours of tributes and well wishes.

I can't help but think, "Lads, it's Fergie. He'll be fine" such is the strength and will of the man.

An amazing man.

James Peril

Loving the heartfelt comments and wishes. He has reached the age of life expectancy for Scottish people (please drop the "he's a strong character - he'll beat this easily"-comments which has got nothing to do with medicine and chances of survival), it goes to show how fragile everything is. Without speculating whatsoever, because what's the point, it's very sad to see him going from looking so healthy and vital against Arsenal to this devastating news only a week later. I want to see him walking onto Old Trafford the next time, it would be the best thing ever to happen in football.

FujiVice

If he comes out of this all right, the news will be better than any last minute winner or title win. He's still got one more moment in him to make us feel on top of the world. Come on, boss!

Shamshi

My dad and I are so gutted about this news.

Get well soon SAF!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

This video shows how highly thought of he is, even Pepe, who never had any connection to Sir Alex or United at all, knew he was in the presence of greatness. Nani and Ronaldo's reactions are the reactions of men who are genuinely thankful to the man for what he done for them. You can tell in their body language that he was more than a footballer manager to them. Its nice to see some humbleness in a world full of power and egos.
Does Nani shout "boss"? Listened four times, can't quite make it out.

borrays

Very sad news... as an American who only began following the Premier League when NBC started broadcasting all the games about five years ago, I personally cannot feel the loss as many of you do, but I know how important he is to the team and the sport of football in general so I wish him the very best and hope he can make a full recovery. Hopefully they caught it early as that is the most crucial part when dealing with a stroke.
as someone who's been supporting this club for over 20 years i feel really sick to be honest when i heard the news. it's like your own family member falling ill. i know he's old, and i know day like this will come but i never thought it will be this soon, only 5 years after his retirement.
I really hope he pulls through, he deserves to watch us lift the league trophy again.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
That video at the Portugal 2016 win... he is like a proud father waiting on his kids! Ronaldo's face when he realises who it is was great.
Oh man, thinking about this and realizing he may never be the same again, brings tears to my eyes. :(

mav_9me

I know. I think you misread my post. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, just that each case is different and some people are induced, others are not.

The main worries for the docs will now be if there is any brain damage or physical or mental disabilities resulting from the aneurysm. I hope there isnt and he recovers well.
Do we know it's an aneurysm?

idmanager

Wow, I have never seen reactions and prayers pour in so fast from across the globe.

His impact on world football and the sheer magnitude of respect he has at every corner of the footballing world is humbling.

He really made us spoilt brats in the process. Get well soon Sir Alex.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...

I remeber that. Waited like an ordinary fan. Amazing.

el3mel

He's the father figure for any footballer he managed. That's how great he's.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
My boss had the same and made a full recovery. He was about 10 years younger at the time but I'm praying SAF will do the same. Get well soon.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
If he comes out of this all right, the news will be better than any last minute winner or title win. He's still got one more moment in him to make us feel on top of the world. Come on, boss!
This.

Couldn't give a feck about the PL, or Liverpool winning the CL if it means Fergie recovers well, and lives his life out for some more happy and capable years.

This would be like the best trophy in years.

I Love him so much and what he's taught us all as people.

Cmon' Fergie. The whole World wants to cheer you again.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I'm gutted by this but I remain positive that he'll pull through. Get well soon boss!

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin

He had a pretty good goal return as a player actually (53%) - that's higher than Thierry Henry :D (albeit in Scottish Div 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.