Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Rangers (H)

United 1 - 0 Rangers
Goals: Nani 79
MOTM: Rio Ferdinand
Possession: 46% - 54%
fecking hell that was annoying. They played like such little keen bastards. Gave me no time on the ball which is hellish with the manual passing, with time I'm alright but when rushed can have nightmare results. Very frustrating but managed to get a Nani goal close to the end after a good run by Anderson.

Drew AC Milan in the next round.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
AC Milan (A)

AC Milan 2 - 1 United
Goals: Valencia 14, Pato 63, Ronaldinho 85
MOTM: Ronaldinho
Possession: 54% - 46%
Started well with Berba playing a reverse ball to Valencia who finished well. Then Milan scored 2 goals nearish the end, the second felt incredibly scripted :( Hoping the away goal will help in the end.

Sw33t

The curse of the last 16.

You only need a 1-0 though, you can do it!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
AC Milan (H)

United 1 - 1 AC Milan
Goals: Borriello 45, Ferdinand 82
MOTM: Seedorf
Possession: 49% - 51%

No match for AC and their uber strength team. Clarence Seedorf had the power of Chuck Norris on steroids as I go out on aggregate 2 - 3. They scored first which meant I needed 2, and considering I've never scored more than one in a game so far it didn't look likely. It was so frustrating that seconds before their goal I got Carrick in 6 yards from goal with just the keeper to beat, with that I chose then to do my first horribly off target shot of the tournament. Managed to get a goal with a Rio header near the end but I couldn't even do a late charge as I lost the ability to pass the ball correctly.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Probably, just had my best game ever.

Madrid v United.. He was 3-0 up at HT with Ronaldox2 and Higauinx1 - was bit of a pace noob but second half got it up to 3-2 and when Berba with a great header from corner to level it on the 87th minute. 90th Minute, Rooney on the left wing does a chop to beat the defender and places a beauty in to the corner. 4-3 FT

He messaged me saying: "stunning haha" :D

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Yes, it's worth it. Then you can play with me, I seem to be the only one here who still plays it.