Gaming Fifa 10

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I'm happily drunk but I'll kick the shit out of any of you wankers...! I may score less goals, but I play the most beautiful football.

Bear Attack

I don't know if this has been mentioned...but I want to see animations of the managers.

How brilliant would it be to see Sir Alex pointing to his watch or looking in the skies and saying, "feck" whenever we miss an opportunity.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
You wanna play or not? FIFA 11 requests have the FIFA 11 thread ;)

twitter thread suggester
I've recently begun playing Be A Pro online, and though I realise I'm about a year late, would anyone be interested in starting a Caf Club?

acnumber9

I don't know if this has been mentioned...but I want to see animations of the managers.

How brilliant would it be to see Sir Alex pointing to his watch or looking in the skies and saying, "feck" whenever we miss an opportunity.
It would become incredibly boring and annoying after the first two games.

wr8_utd

:'(
Does no one here play PES?

Is it just me or are the graphics in PES much better? Every year when the games come out PES seems to be so much better in graphics. Or maybe I'm wrong?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Does no one here play PES?

Is it just me or are the graphics in PES much better? Every year when the games come out PES seems to be so much better in graphics. Or maybe I'm wrong?
The roles have been reversed. Fifa used to look shit hot but play like shit, now it's the other way around.

I only switched over to FIFA from PES in 09 which was hard to do given many years of FIFA bashing and support for PES. However, sadly it's unplayable these days. It really is just terrible.

wr8_utd

The roles have been reversed. Fifa used to look shit hot but play like shit, now it's the other way around.

I only switched over to FIFA from PES in 09 which was hard to do given many years of FIFA bashing and support for PES. However, sadly it's unplayable these days. It really is just terrible.
Hmm.

Got PES 10 last night. It's fun. I find it more realistic somehow than FIFA.

And the graphics are stunning. Every United player looks exactly like a United player unlike in FIFA 10...

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
I was at my mates recently and he had his old PS2 set up with PES 2006. (i think) and he had an option file with classic clubs, United with Best, Law, Charlton etc

I have to say that is the last truely great football game on any computer. It is so much more fun to play than FIFA or PES are now, the goals you can score and the pace of the game, the ability to beat players and just the general enjoyment you get out of it is unrivaled.

Realism is cool and all but basically you want to have fun and no game is more fun than the old PES games on the PS2.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Main problem with PES to me is that online it's rigged (at least on the PC, I don't know about PS3). Other than that it has some inexcusable faults (lack of penalties, they took off the players graphs which were an amazing tool, etc).

I play FIFA now because I like to play online, the single player game modes bore me. But I still prefer PES over FIFA, FIFA every game is just the same. Some teams are better than others, but in practical terms I can't see much difference between them. I had a very balanced game against Barcelona now (I lost) but had 60% ball possession playing as Porto. This would never happen at PES.

Players are a lot more individual in PES in what they can and cannot do, their speed, their ball control, etc... You can really tell the difference among them.

FIFA is a game of fast passing, everyone play is the same, almost no one uses crosses into the box, it's just quickly tap short-pass button (which are incredibly accurate, everyone passes like Xavi)until you can get a through ball and go one-on-one with the Keeper. At which point you easily score.

Chrisjn

I've always found Fifa more tactical. I admit that the passing is way to easy, but it sounds like that's something they've sorted out in Fifa 11. I say more tactical as you actually do have to pass the ball, it always seems to me that in PES you can just take Messi and carry the ball from your own net into theirs. So basically its a game of guessing which way the player carying the ball will attempt to go round you.

wr8_utd

I agree with Arruda.

You can't ever miss a pass in FIFA. It's too easy at times to do stuff. PES is definitely more realistic

Arruda

Supports
Porto
By the way, any caftards on PS3 feel free to add me for some FIFA 10 games, Arruda81

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Any of you cnuts want a game on PS3??

Chrisjn

anyone fancy a game?

preferably above 3500 points!

xbox 360 gamertag : ChristianoS1988

beardsleybob

Can't believe people prefer this years PES to FIFA. PES2010 is one of the worst games in recent memory. They've gone backwards in their quality. Passing is wayward, dribbling is unrealistic, and honestly it doesn't look better than FIFA. I preferred PES in recent times, but FIFA 10 and WC showed that there's no comparison anymore

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
For those who didnt know
it has been announced you can now play BE A PRO
as a goalkeeper
exciting

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK

Sw33t

That video was insane. Complete show off, but I don't blame him, I'd do it all the time if I could. :lol: