Gaming Fifa 13

PeteReDevil

iPete
Never thought I'd enjoy playing as United on FIFA. After having tried Juventus on seasons I copied their formation 3-1-4-2 and suddenly it feels I could get a few more months out of the game.
Smalling, Rio, Vidic
Carrick
Tony, Cleverley, Kagawa, Evra
Rooney, Van Persie

Baxter

How do I get the transfers on my squads. I read that some of the earlier transfers have been done, but Monaco on my game have no transfers.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
How do I get the transfers on my squads. I read that some of the earlier transfers have been done, but Monaco on my game have no transfers.
Fortunately it has been reverted. They have set the squads like they were at the end of the 2012/2013 season.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
5 - 0 up, 85 minutes gone. He disconnects. Do I get given the win? Of course not.

Donut

I'm playing seasons with Swansea for some time now (had QPR before) and have had quite a lot of success. Don't want to play against Barca/Real, where people abuse L1 + triangle all the time.

Current score is 46-10-6 and I'm now in the 1st division.

Can't believe how many people disconnect when losing. It's about 2:1 in favor of disconnecters in my matches.

EvilChuck

I'm playing seasons with Swansea for some time now (had QPR before) and have had quite a lot of success. Don't want to play against Barca/Real, where people abuse L1 + triangle all the time.

Current score is 46-10-6 and I'm now in the 1st division.

Can't believe how many people disconnect when losing. It's about 2:1 in favor of disconnecters in my matches.

I am kind reluctant to score chances I get within the first 5 minutes because of disconnectors. Thats not to say I dont disconnect myself in games I just can't be bothered with, but on the whole I am pretty good with not disconnecting.

I had a great game at the weekend where the guy watched all the cinematics pre match, so I started watching a youtube video. The cinematics finished before the video had, but I carried on watching the video not realising. 2 minutes in he scored, which I only knew because I heard the commentator. When I looked at the screen he was doing the double arm swing, sshhh, and the 'I can't hear you' celebration towards the camera. From my kick off he tackled me (I was still half watching the youtube video), straight away started passing it around his defence until 5 minutes had passed so I couldnt quit without a loss.

As soon as the video I was watching finished I was able to play properly, by the end of the game I had won 6-1, did looong celebrations for each goal, and received a message calling me a 'lucky faggot' :lol:

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
One point away from promotion to Division 2,last game of the season. Game starts and the guy disconnects within 5 mins. Head back to the screen where I'm sweetly informed that I am in fact going to have to remain in Division 3 for another season.

This game.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
One point away from promotion to Division 2,last game of the season. Game starts and the guy disconnects within 5 mins. Head back to the screen where I'm sweetly informed that I am in fact going to have to remain in Division 3 for another season.

This game.
So did you get a loss or was it just a techy feck up?

I've never had anyone quit on me with me getting the loss despite all the stupid bugs on the game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
How do you guys rate career mode on this? Thinking of renting it again after hating it previous time.

No.8

Some pillock messaged me yesterday after I tore him a new on UT and said; Can I please borrow your Neymar as I'm doing a review of the best Brazilian players on ultimate team.

Sure mate, of course take my IF Diego and IF Rafael too.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I've given up on U.T, the game play just seems way to forced for me, its almost artificial.

I have gone back to seasons and have not lost a game since starting in division 6, up to division 2 now :lol:

I play with Dortmund and absolutely love them. Anybody up for a game on PS3 at some point over the weekend?

No.8

Kagawa in the hole is so fun to use, his close control, passing ability and agility makes him so hard to defend against.
Decent shot too with either foot, I always fancy my chances when 30 yards or closer. One of best buys on UT and using him as a CF or CAM in a 4-2-3-1.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I thought the career aspect of it was decent, it's just playing the CPU that gets boring after a season for me.
Player development is alright or youth products don't develop enough?

EvilChuck

I've given up on U.T, the game play just seems way to forced for me, its almost artificial.

I have gone back to seasons and have not lost a game since starting in division 6, up to division 2 now :lol:

I play with Dortmund and absolutely love them. Anybody up for a game on PS3 at some point over the weekend?

I'll play you, I hope you like the taste of defeat :devil:

AttackingFlair

Having a lot of fun with this United team...

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
---Carrick---Valencia---
Nani------Rooney---Hernandez-
--------RVP---------------

Claymore

This game is still oh so bent. Keepers, even if its rated higher than De Gea is giving a rebounded free goal away most matches and there's times when my opponent online is merely floating around the wing near the half way line, I tackle or block, he gets it back, rinse repeat x4 and he actually gets a chance from it all. BS.

EA have gotta sort the tackling and keepers out for the next one. We don't want the old, slide tackle and perfectly stuck to your foot like a magnet but somewhere in between. People from the UK still picking Madrid a year on also.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I was playing ultimate team the other day and played somebody called Mr Tika Taka and thought thst it just had to be a fellow caftard.

Ash_G

Having a lot of fun with this United team...

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
---Carrick---Valencia---
Nani------Rooney---Hernandez-
--------RVP---------------

Sticking Valencia at right back, rooney in the middle and then either kagawa wide with hernandez or kagawa behind rvp with Young, work well for me. Valencia's pace/strength really helps against ronaldo/riberey etc

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Player development is alright or youth products don't develop enough?

Player development was quite good from what I remember, at least compared to previous years. The youth players never progressed well at all for me, but I stopped at the end of the second season so I may be wrong on that one.

JB7

Player development was quite good from what I remember, at least compared to previous years. The youth players never progressed well at all for me, but I stopped at the end of the second season so I may be wrong on that one.
Yeah they weren't bad. By the end of my third season at Genoa I had 5 or 6 youth players signed up, most of which were loaned out rated between 68-73, but I did have one who was an important part of the first team squad. Central attacking midfielder, 5"11, 5 star skills, amazing technical stats but poor physical stats, Argentinian - rated 78 or 79 (and rising rapidly). My Riquelme. Used to keep him on the bench and bring him on for the last half hour every match and he would create a goal virtually every time, was top of the assist leaderboard in the third season despite only actually starting about 6 league matches.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Got beaten by a late goal there, and got a message laughing at me. I decided to take the higher ground, and just send back a "gg" message. He apologised for being a prick. Ironically, he says he sent the message because he's received similar...not sure he sees how he's part of that problem.

Goooose

I've never been more infuriated by a game in my entire life. It's not the people I'm plauing against really, it's the actual game itself. It's not finished and it shows.

EvilChuck

Just played someone who used that formation. Super defensive mentality, passed it along the back until I chased the ball then lobbed it over the defence for Reus to cross it in for Klose, 1-0, and then he just sat back and when he got the ball back dribbled along the touchlines so that if I tackled he'd get a throw/goal kick

Sam

Playing with Arsenal online is working a treat for me. They just seem to suit my way of playing perfectly.

Unless I play Giroud upfront. He's a donkey.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I have a bid accepted for Januzaj, he asks to be seen as a Sporadic First Team player, I agree. Get a reply the next day, "The role you have offered me in your squad is insulting".

Name Changed

weso26
My career mode keeps crashing when I try to load it. It crashes at 96%. I've tried everything but can't get it to load. Seems plenty of people have had the problem but EA seem to ignore all emails and other queries. Has anyone else had this?

Joemo

whistling in the wind
My career mode keeps crashing when I try to load it. It crashes at 96%. I've tried everything but can't get it to load. Seems plenty of people have had the problem but EA seem to ignore all emails and other queries. Has anyone else had this?
Yep, happened twice in my career modes with Schalke and Bilbao. Annoying as feck.

SirAF

Ageist
Seriously? FIFA 13 is kind of shit though.

I've tried 14 a few times, I play it a bit at a friend's house. I just think that the players on 14 just feel so heavy and awkward to control, feels like they are wearing concrete boots or something.